Chapter 5

🔞
Credits for Co-author/Editor: Princess_Syrin
<<<<<>>>>>

His forehead was touching mine. He licked his lips hungrily as his eyes darkened, staring down at my equally hungry mouth.

I unintentionally gulped.

This is way too hot for me.

"What's in it for me?" I whispered, brushing the words against his lips. He let out a soft moan.

He pinned me against the wall, biting my earlobe as he answered "You get to enjoy all the fun." He kissed my neck before adding "I will do all the work."

I pouted as he pulled away. He stared at me whilst removing his jacket. I looked at him intensely, licking my lips.

"I feel like sucking on something, though." I bit my lip as I looked purposely down to his pelvic area.

Where is this kinkiness coming from?

"Y/N, I don't think your little mouth will be able to handle it." He said teasingly, pure naughtiness dancing behind his penetrating gaze.

"Let me be the judge of that."

I stepped forward again, slowly unbuttoning his shirt. I felt his gaze on me, and I looked up. He brought his face closer to mine again. A shiver ran down my body as I could feel his hot breath on me. With his shirt unbuttoned, I let my hands trail down his chest.

Before I could appreciate the beauty of his perfect body, his lips crashed into mine. I was momentarily taken aback, but synced quickly with his rhythm and pace. With one swift motion, I pulled off his shirt completely, never breaking the kiss.

He pushed me back against the wall, the heat of his exposed skin radiating against me, driving me crazy.

Effortlessly, he lifted my right thigh to his waist, massaging it sensually, not interrupting our passionate kiss. I closed my eyes as his lips broke free to trail down my neck. A moan escaped my lips as I felt his hard bulge rubbing against me.

Fuck, this felt so amazing.

He stopped for a moment, impatiently stripping off my clothes, leaving me in my underwear. His roughness aroused me even more.

I pulled him in for a hungry kiss as my hands found their way to the button of his pants. I moaned in a sexy way as I felt his bulge brush against my hand as I removed his pants and boxers.

I broke free from the kiss and looked down. My eyes widened in surprise as I took in the size of his manhood.

It didn't scare me.

I was even more turned on, if that was even possible.