❝ complications ❝

I woke up, remembering that jinyoung had fallen asleep on MY bed, on MY property, in MY room.

not like i hated it.

i glanced at jinyoung's all-too peaceful angel face.

never mind, i did hate it.

he was hugging me like some pillow (what's new) with my face securely pressed up against his chest. my cheeks were heating up, and i did my best and managed to slip out of his grip and off the bed.

i let out a sigh. "you crazy motherffff—"

i cut off my sentence incase i would accidentally wake him up, and tip-toed to the kitchen. it was quite early, and winter break at that–so the boys would be sleeping their break away.

"does this mean i have to cook for them?" i wondered, but then shook my head. "naw, they can starve."

"on another hand, they have worked hard."

"they're getting nicer."

"damn what the hell is wrong with me??" i hit my head with the palm of my hand. "i don't have sympathy for those animals."

.........

.......

"god dammit i'll just make breakfast for them." i said, letting out a sigh and getting out some pans.

i was in the middle of frying my 8th plate of eggs, not noticing someone sneaking up behind me.

i jumped slightly at the sudden contact, when two hands slid around my waist from behind me. i glared at the eggs (since i had nothing else to glare at), remaining silent.

but then, nobody said anything.

not to mention, my face was probably extremely bright red, my heart racing uncontrollably too.

"are you dead or something–" i started.

"i was sleeping so well because you were warm. then you had to leave." jinyoung's husky morning voice said in my ear, since his head was resting on my shoulder.

"you're still half asleep and probably don't know what you're doing, jinyoung." i said. "go away and sleep."

"i smell food."

"i wonder why."

"i thought you couldn't cook."

"i can do basic stuff."

"i was wondering when the time would come when you would do something nice for us."

"i always do nice things, i dunno what you're talking about."

"uh huh."

"whatever jinyoung." i rolled my eyes. "can you let go now?"

"not unless you go back to bed with me."

"no."

"then suffer."

i groaned and continued cooking in silence, with jinyoung (who was now more awake) brightly watching me and my every move.