❝ if only that didn't happen ❝

"YOU'RE not training again?" i asked, seeing the group of boys in the kitchen that i didn't want to see.

"yeah, aren't you glad?" jinyoung asked.

"uh huh." i replied dully. "when will you all finally leave me at peace alone in this house?"

"why, so you can invite your boyfriend over and do the--" byeongkwan started.

"sHE HAS A BOYFRIEND?"

"wait, this is my first time hearing this." jinyoung said. "do you really?"

i glared at byeongkwan, and then looked at the other curious children. "do i look like i have i boyfriend?"

"no."

i picked up a butter knife and threatened to throw it at them.

"you asked, we gave the truth. and judging by how you murderously threaten us with knives, i suppose not." donghun said and gave an eye-smile.

i rolled my eyes. "no, i don't have a boyfriend. nor do i want one anymore, because living in this house has made me realize that men are horrifying creatures."

"i agree." minseok said.

"except minseok, since he's cute and listens to me." i said.

byeongkwan elbowed minseok. "you're such a suck up."

"i am not!"

"whatever."

"i'm cute and i listen to you." jinyoung said.

i looked at him, pretending to be shocked. "since when???"

"i am cute!"

"no jinyoung, you're not cute."

"i listen to you."

"since when??"

"since yesterday when you told me to get something i shouldn't say for you."

"woah, wHAT?"

my jaw dropped and heat rose to my cheeks. i lifted my foot and kicked jinyoung in the shin as hard as i could.

"OW!"

"when we are alone, i am going to fucking shove a chair down your fucking throat you little bitch--" i said in frustration.

"my bad." jinyoung said, slowly walking away. "i mean, it was you who did it, not me."

"hey guys, thE REST OF US ARE STILL HERE--"

|

"jinyoung!" i yelled.

there was no answer, and i tapped my foot on the ground impatiently. i didn't know why out of everyone in the house, i was calling for the kid who had his head in the clouds 50% of the time, but oh well. i suppose we were close.

"WOO. JIN. YOUNG!" i yelled louder.

"yes, baby?" jinyoung casually walked in.

i choked on thin air. "hit me with that baby again and i'll kick you out of this house."

"oops, sorry." he said. "yes, your highness, what would you like?"

"get that box for me up there." i said, pointing at the top shelf.

"dude, i'm only a little taller than you, do you really expect me to be able to reach it???" jinyoung deadpanned.

"use the stool." i said.

jinyoung let out an irritated groan and climbed up, the stool slightly wobbling. i held onto it so it wouldn't collapse under him.

"don't fall, or you'll probably kill me." i said.

"you're in control of that."

jinyoung stood on his tip toes, making it wobble even more regardless of how much strength i was using to hold onto it.

"agh i got it--AH!" jinyoung let out a scream of distress.

the stool wobbled violently, and then gave out. i let out a terrified scream too, trying to dodge the jinyoung that was falling out of the sky.

THUMP!! CRASH!!

".............."

"............"

how awkward. i guess korean dramas could actually happen in real life too--

jinyoung had fallen with a loud (OOF), right. on. top. of. me.

i'm pretty sure my heart freaked out, and my cheeks were flaming at 1080 degrees hot. lord jesus pls save me.

what made it even more awkward, was that i couldn't look anywhere except in jinyoung's warm chocolate orbs. and he didn't stopped looking in mine.

lord jesus pls save me.

and at this moment, there was one thought that was occurring loudly in my mind.

do i like jinyoung? nononono i don't i don't--

my heart and cheeks freaked out even more when i saw jinyoung's eyes leave mine--and trail down to my lips.

and then just to make matters worse, his mouth opened and his ran his tongue over his bottom lips.

i think i'm dying. i thought. why the fuck do you look like that, woo jinyoung? please stop atTACKING ME.

i thought he was finished, but i knew something was about to go down when jinyoung was slowly leaning down.

fuck.

is he trying to kiss me? is that what's about to happen? I HAVE BARELY ANY EXPERIENCE WITH LOVE WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO??

last time i kissed someone, i'm pretty sure i had ptsd (post-traumatic-stress-disorder) for months because oh boy that dude's tongue was fucking wild--

i basically froze, not knowing how to react at all. should i just let it happen? it's only a kiss after all.

i closed my eyes and let it happen, and i felt one-millionth of a centimeter of jinyoung's lips brushing on mine.

"are you guys okay i heard a loud crash--"

🌿