❝ law and order: hyejin and jinyoung. ❝

JINYOUNG had totally left me on a cliffhanger last time we played our version of "law and order".

i didn't understand what he meant by "i really like you" or "i'll tell you another time". WHY THE HELL WOULD HE SAY IT AND THEN MAKE ME SUFFER BY NOT TELLING ME WHAT IT MEANS??

"jinyoung, when are you gonna tell me what you meant this morning??" i asked when we got back to our hotel, when we were getting ready for jinyoung's schedule full of interviews.

"when i wanna." he replied.

"but then i don't know what i'm forgiving you for."

"you forgave me for ignoring you for a week."

"BUT WHY DID YOU IGNORE MEEeeeee???"

"because."

"when i stole your redbull?"

"i mean hyunsuk does it enough already and then you had to come along," he said, "but no."

"it was the almost kiss wasn't it? when you almost kissed me in the storage room when we fell on top of each other--"

"....." jinyoung hesitated to say anything, so i immediately assumed that was it.

"...yeah, but there was more to it." he said. "more that i don't wanna say."

"why did you almost kiss me?" i suddenly asked.

jinyoung looked away and then totally dismissed my question. "shall we go now, darling?"

DARLING??

i fudging frickity frack fucking hate jinyoung's shameless flirting. what's the point of it? i dunno man.

"stop giving me pet names if you're not gonna tell me why you were ignoring me." i rolled my eyes.

"babe."

"i hate you."

"honey."

"why do you act like we're dating, when we're oooobbviioously not because someone refuses to tell me why they kept ignoring me before--"

"so if i tell you we'd date?" jinyoung asked and wore an obnoxious smug expression.

"......" i ignored him, and then closed the elevator door on him so he wouldn't get through.

"hyejinnn!" i heard his voice before the elevator door closed completely. bye bye forever woo jinyoung!1!1!!1

i made my way into the lobby of our hotel, contemplating whether i should just ditch jinyoung or not.

then, someone tapped my right shoulder. i looked over it, but there was no one. i rolled my eyes and turned around, seeing jinyoung crouched down trying to hide from me.

"what are you, two years old?" i asked.

"yes." jinyoung replied with a serious expression and casually swung an arm around my shoulder.

"how the hell did you get down here so fast? did you transport or something?" i asked, eyeing his arm.

"i bolted down the stairs as fast as i could so i could arrive before you." jinyoung replied. "and i did."

"you sure do know how to waste your energy." i said.

"only for you." he said and smiled, making my heart skip 50 million beats.

"okay mister i like to flirt with everything i see that has legs--"

"correction: mister i like to flirt with hyejin because she's cute when she's pissed off." jinyoung said.

"is that a kink?"

"um." jinyoung deadpanned. "no, and let's just leave that topic at that."

"anywho, do you know where we're going?" i asked.

"i was following you!" jinyoung mocked, recalling of the last time we got lost because of lack of communication in the beginning of the trip.

"but i was following you!!!1!1!1" i acted and chuckled. "there is something wrong with the both of us."

"i just know that i hate losing and you hate losing." he smirked.

"we both lost in the end though." i said.

"no, i don't take L's." jinyoung said smugly, continuing to walk. "i think we have to take the bus to get to the studio."

"yg should've rented a car for us." i groaned.

"it's okay, china is nice to see anyways." jinyoung said. "especially with you now that we've made up!"

i smiled and nodded. "agreed, china is nice to see with myself too."

"that doesn't make sense."

"yes it does."

"you're cute when you smile."

"where the hell did that come from?"

"your smile? heaven."

jfc--i hit him in the arm and rolled my eyes. "i hate you."

|

after walking and busing from studio to studio around beijing for jinyoung's interviews, the things that needed to be done were done. i'm pretty sure i would be a lit manager, this stuff is easy. as long as i get paid more, obviously.

it was in the early afternoon, so me and jinyoung had a lot of time to explore china properly, instead of getting yelled and cursed at in chinese for standing in the middle of the road that didn't even look like a road--

"i heard china is fun when it gets dark. let's partAY--" jinyoung yelled, grabbing onto my hand (like it was the most casual thing ever) and leading me to a busy street full of food and shopping.

i groaned. "dude, you're gonna trip on something i swear to god--"

like magic, jinyoung stumbled on the edge of a sidewalk, bumping into a chinese citizen.

"hēi! kàn nǐ yào qù nǎlǐ! cào nǐ zǔzōng shíbā dài!! (hey! watch where you're going you! fuck your ancestors to an innumerable generation!)" the grandma that jinyoung bumped in yelled angrily.

jinyoung froze and bowed 90 degrees respectfully, and muttered, "xièxiè." for only god knows why he thanked the grandma when he nearly just knocked her over.

he chuckled nervously as i watched in amusement. jinyoung turned to me with his eyebrow raised.

"what the hell did she even say?"

🌿