❝ movie time ❝

WE watched about 3 movies so far, and were now on our fourth one.

first we watched some sappy romance movie, then a comedy movie, then an action movie, and now we were watching a horror movie.

i loved horror movies, even though i got terrified out of my mind everytime i watched one.

as a bonus, that little annoying large-toothed kid sitting across from me kept oN STEALING MY BLANKET.

i groaned and pulled the blanket to my side for the 50th time. "get your own, dumbass."

"can't you share~??" jinyoung asked. "i'm too lazy to get one."

"no, queens don't share." i said stubbornly.

"hyejinnn!" he whined.

jinyoung and i continued yanking the blanket back and forth until we finally decided we would keep it in the middle.

i continued watching the movie, until i realized me and jinyoung's legs were (awkwardly) entangled with each other. 

they should really have more couches in this house.

i shook the heart-fluttering thoughts out of my head and ignored it, since jinyoung seemed to not notice.

"these movies make it so easy to find out who the killer is." i said. "it's the mom, obviously."

"no, it's the sister." byunggon said.

"i thought it was the guy that they were hunting after this whole time." hyunsuk said.

i looked at him. "dude, the person the fbi suspects the most is usually never the actual suspect."

"but it makes total sense."

"well you're dumb." i said.

"whatever."

there was a loud noise from the screen, making all nine of us shriek loudly in terror.

i hid under the blanket. "what the hell is that thing?????"

a few more scary noises were heard and i shrunk back and whimpered. "you can guess whose having nightmares tonight."

i let out a breath and resurfaced, relaxed that the movie was now back to normal, where no little girl demons screaming and eating people's toes off.

.....................

..........

..........

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

i jumped and screamed, covering my ears and hiding under the blanket, curled up. "i hate you i hate you i hate you JIN. YOUNGGGG!!!!!!!" i shrieked.

jinyoung and the other boys burst out in irritating (to me) laughs.

i grabbed jinyoung's ankle and twisted it, making him yelp with a "OW!"

"you little bitch, i will cHOKE YOU IN YOUR SLEEP YOU FUCKING--" i kicked him a couple times, but he just continued laughing while yelling "owowowowow--"

i groaned and pretended to cry. "how could you do that to me???"

"i had to." jinyoung replied with an innocent smile.

"i'm going to fucking slap you." i glared at him.

"sorry hyejin."

"whatever." i rolled my eyes and ignored him.

"are you mad at me?"

i ignored him, continuing to watch the movie.

"hyejin."