❝ peace. ❝

I groaned, while hauling the 3 stock full garbage bags to the other side of the room. "i--should've--made--that--guy--clean--"

i panted, and wiped my sweat. i didn't know why i decided that i would clean the rest, but i did so i minus well finish.

"she's not making jinyoung clean??" i heard someone whisper.

"that's so unfair~"

i turned to see the two heads poking out. "yah, hyunsock and byeongkrab, what are you two doing?"

"watching." they snickered, and then straightened up. "go ahead hyejin, go clean." they mocked.

i held the broomstick up and threatened to hit them. "i will throw this at you two."

"we knew you had a soft side." byeongkwan said.

"her weakness is jinyoung."

"were you charmed, hyejin?"

i narrowed my eyes at them. "the dude was actually respectful, so i let him be."

"makes sense. you'll regret it though once he gets his energy back." hyunsuk said. "the dude just never stops."

"then i'll just beat him until he does." i replied.

"you are a very violent girl." byunggon soon joined in. "you're like my mom."

"i know right? no, she's like an old grandma." hyunsuk said.

"cHOI HYUNSUK I WILL THROW THIS AT YOU--"

"PLEASE DON'T I'M SORRyyyy--"

|

i stomach grumbled loudly. it was so loud i bet the entire house could hear it. i was sooooo hungry, but these kids didn't eat or something--they didn't mention food once, regardless of all those fast food boxes that were laying around before.

speaking of the fast food boxes, they were all gone. the living room and most of the house was now sparkling clean.

when i couldn't take my starvation anymore, i went into the hallway.

"DO YOU GUYS HAVE FOOD IN THIS HOUSE??" i yelled.

.........

..........

.........

there was no reply. are they all asleep or what?

i would go ahead and raid their fridge, but first i take their house and then make them clean--it would probably be rude of me to steal their food too.

i entered the nearest room i found, peeking my head in.

byunggon and hyunsuk were busy doing something on their phones, while jinyoung was passed out cold.

"yah, you two." i whispered, so jinyoung wouldn't be woken up. "can i eat your food downstairs?"

byunggon sat up. "yeah, go ahead."

"can you cook us something for dinner, noona?" hyunsuk asked.

"...hyunsuk-ah." i looked at him and narrowed my eyes.