Chapter 23

HEY, GUYS. IT'S A NEW CHAPTER. LOL, I FEEL LIKE I'M YELLING AT YOU ALL.

IT'S BECAUSE I AM

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND THEN VOTE FOR IT BECAUSE YOU LOVE IT.  I LOVE IT SO YOU SHOULD, TOO.

THANK YOUUUUUUUU

ENJOY

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

   Monday morning Conner decided to drive me to school. His reason being that in all the movies and books when an unlikely couple get together the guy drives her to school and they hold hands as they walk across the parking lot. So that is what we did. Everyone stared at us and then looked back at Jack who got there right after us and was therefore walking behind us.

   I saw Sandra and her group of nasty girls that now included Cassidy, who might I add didn't even text me once over the weekend. That girl texted me every hour of every day before. Sandra scowled at me and gave me a look that said 'we need to talk'. As if.

  "Do you need to go to your locker?" Conner asked.

  "Yeah, come with?"

  He gave me a smile, "of course."

  We got to my locker and I pulled out my stuff and closed my locker before Conner spun me around and had me against the wall. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me while smiling sweetly.

  "So I had this idea..."

  "Yeah?"

  "That we could eat lunch together." He smiled and I grinned in response.

 "Oh. Yeah, I guess we can, can't we?"

  "Yes, we can. Know what else we can do?"

  "This?" I guess and kissed him softly on the lips.

  I was in serious heaven. Who knew having your relationship being public could be this amazing?

************************************************************************************************************

   "No effing way! Oh, my God!" Amanda and Jenna squealed as they ran up to me in English.

   "You are not." Jenna said.

  "Unless you are." Amanda said.

  "God, just tell us already!" They both yelled.

   "Tell you what?" I asked, looking up from my book.