"Use your guns!" I commanded beginning to fire at the ones who began to pounce at us

"BAMBAM!!" I heard Yugyeom scream as I saw BamBam's body fly through the air and hit a tree, cracking it on impact

"Do you really think a stupid bullet can kill me" Death roared "but now I'm angry and you know what that means everyone dies"

As the words left his mouth I heard (Y/N) scream, a reaper was able to get a hold of her arm and bite, I fired my gun making the reaper collapse to the floor. I rushed to her side as she held her arm to her side as I saw the blood drip down to the floor. Everything's happening so fast.

"Xiumin" Jaebum who was close rushed closer to where we were "We found out how to send Death to hell but we need to get these reapers off of us to be able to do it" I nodded my head as I fired my gun once again taking out another reaper.

"Is there anyway you can use one of your powers and get rid of them in a quicker amount?" I questioned him quickly he thought about it

"Jackson! Mark! Start grabbing reapers and put them somewhere-"

"Where" They both questioned at the same time as they killed reapers around them

"Down those stairs there are empty cells" I shouted

In an instant Mark and Jackson began to send them down into the cells. As the number of reapers began to lower I searched for Death. I looked around the forest and felt numb.

Kyungsoo and Suho were struggling with a reapers above them, I could tell that Kyungsoo's leg had gotten injured. Chanyeol was next to them taking on two reapers himself, Baekhyun was trying to help him but as he stabbed them they instantly turned attacking him instead. Chen and Lay kept disappearing and reappearing helping anyone who had to many reapers on them.

I couldn't see all of them it looked like both Luhan and Tao decided to take the fight into the trees. I could hear Kai and Sehun calling out to each other and Kris low screams echoed. I know we have been training for this for so long but now that we are actually facing it, I want to end this right away. It's feels like my whole world is crumbling down in front of me. Being scared right now won't help but I'm terrified. I don't want to lose anyone.

"Xiu" (Y/N)'s soft voice echoed through my head as she put her hand in mine

"Xiumin!" Jaebum shouted out again

I looked around for him but I couldn't see where he was. I rushed through the trees to where I last heard him call my name. Pulling (Y/N) along with me we emerged from the trees in an open area, leaving behind everyone else who were busy killing the rest of the reapers. All seven of the fallen angels were standing in a circle around death. They each had both hands forward chanting something under their breaths as a bright light glowed from their hands. Death was screeching out a blood curdling scream.

"Daddy? Mommy?" I heard a baby soft voice call out from behind

"Jimin! You shouldn't be here" (Y/N) rushed to where he stood in the middle of the chaos with tears streaming down his small chubby face

Although Death was trapped by them I could tell he was breaking free from it. A pitch black hole was forming underneath him, Death noticed too and began to squirm in attempts to break free. All seven of them had bad injuries and blood seeping through their clothes. It looked like Youngjae was struggling to stay standing any longer and Mark was breathing hard to the point he could collapse any second.

"I can't hold it much longer" BamBam shouted as he fell to his knees keeping his hands up 

"BamBam!" Yugyeom shouted out losing focus causing him to put his hands down

"Yugyeom no!" JB screamed as Death smiled throwing him into a tree behind him

"I'm not going back. I'm not dying at the hands of some worthless angels" Death glanced around trying to figure out how to break everyone else's hold "Ah you!" extending out a hand towards (Y/N).

I sprinted towards her trying to block whatever he was attempting to do. She was busy killing the reapers that were trying to get to Jimin.

To my disbelief, Jimin took the hit for her.

His small figure fell to the floor, (Y/N) rushed to his side cradling him in her arms. He didn't move anymore. I froze in my spot seeing the love of my life crumble to the ground. I could see her shoulders shaking with every sob that escaped her lips. He was beginning to fade away in her arms. Death began to laugh at what he caused as I glared at him. Jimin was just a toddler, protecting (Y/N) who he saw as his mother, and he saw me as his father.

"Jimin..Please..Jimin, wake up..Jimin" she sobbed as she continued to repeat his name over and over asking him to wake up.

I locked eyes with Jinyoung and then glanced towards the hole that was now fully grown underneath Death, I could push him down. That could work but, that means I'd go down too. As I took in the chaos that was still around me, my legs began to run on their own. It's the only way.

The day I first kissed (Y/N) was a day that I think about all the time. To me, that's the best moment in my life because that was our beginning when she became mine. I still remember the feeling of my heart racing and how the world seemed to go in slow motion and it was only her and I. The cold air that was touching our skin, the taste of her lips on mine with the night sky above us. The way her eyes sparkled with the help of the stars.

            That feeling..it rushed back to me as I jumped up in the air.

            When (Y/N) would tell me she wished she was normal. When she'd tell me that she wished no of us had the powers, when we would stay up late just talking about everything. I didn't understand why she would said that, or why is was her biggest wish.

I understand her now.

            I felt my body slam into Death's. I clung to Death's back quickly pulling him into a headlock. Out of instinct I put my hand in front of Death's face. My hand began to shine bright similar to the one the angels have. My power. Who knew I'd finally find my power at a time like this. Death screeched as he began to fall into the hole, but just when I thought it was over he pulled me down with him.

            (Y/N) I wish we would have been born normal, so we wouldn't have to be going through this right now, so the pain your feeling now wouldn't be something you ever have to feel.