31.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

"(Y/N), please come out" JB asked through the door "Xiumin he-he told me" he sobbed out, struggling with his words "to tell you tha-that he's sorry" he said barely above a whisper as I heard his footsteps disappear.

Sorry

He told him to tell me, sorry..

"Mommy open? Mom-Mommy?" Jimin softly knocked on the door with a broken voice I knew he was crying and that just added onto the pain I was feeling right now

I can't give up. The others may have given up hope but I'm not going to. I wiped the tears away and stood up. I'm going to go look for him, I'll find Death's hideout and bring Xiumin home. I quickly rushed to the closet grabbing a jacket along with a gun and a knife I had hidden away. I can't tell them what I'm doing because they would try to stop me.

I went to the window opening it as the cold wind rushed into the room. Stepping out I closed the window the best I could without making to much noise. I looked off into the dark woods and started heading to the center of it, the snow crunching under my feet.

My family, that was on the other side of that door, they must be so worried about me, but I can't tell them what I'm doing. They wouldn't understand what's running through my head right now. They explained to me what happened, and I get it I know Xiumin told them to go on without him, but even so Death wouldn't kill him, yet, at least. I hope so.

"(Y/N) what are you doing?" I froze in my spot slowly turning to see Chen

"I-uh I'm going for a walk" I said avoiding his eyes

"Are you really trying to lie to me, of all people. All I do is lie I'm a master at it and you (Y/N) are not a master" He said walking in front of me "You're going out to look for him aren't you?" He said looking down at the disrupted snow on the floor

"Look don't try to stop me Chen because-"

"I want to come with you" he said sternly

"No way, it's too dangerous you got hurt already-"

"I'll scream right now and get you caught your choice" he inhaled deeply about to scream as I looked at him wide eyed

"Okay, okay let's go hurry" I said annoyed walking into the forest

We walked in silence after that, all you could hear was the soft wind. So much was running through my mind with every step we took. I have to find and entrance to where death is hiding, I need to find Xiumin. I know he's alive he has to be, he has to be alive.

The others probably noticed we are gone by now, we have been walking for a really long time now. It's dark already, we neared some cave like area, this could be an entrance. Chen followed behind me as I pulled out my knife.

"This could be a entrance" I whispered as he nodded "Ready?"

"Yeah let's go" he said popping his knuckles

We snuck in quietly keeping our eyes open for any type of movement. If this is an entrance there has to be reapers coming in and out. Once we turned the corner we both walked in back to back. I gulped getting ready for what was to come, to our surprise it was empty.

Chen reappeared in different parts of the cave looking around for the entrance we need. The cave was cold and honestly pretty creepy but something felt off. There was a strange warm breeze that was flowing through the cave.

"I found something (Y/N)" Chen whispered

Thanks to the moon's moonlight we could see a bit what's inside. I walked over to where Chen was and the temperature increased more. This has to be the entrance, it was a dark makeshift stairway with no railing. It was pitch black so there is no telling how deep this would take us.