5 the meet with slender

A/n bold is slendermans words

After eating you went to Slender's office. To talk about become one of his proxies and about your power.

Once you got to his office you knock five times.

"come in child"

You walked in the room and say down in a chair that was in front of the desk and said," you said you wanted to talked to me."

"Yes child I did, and want you to by come one of my proxies. Because only a few could do what you did a supper today."

"Yes slender I would become one of your proxies and yes I know all of the term and when will I get the powers I ask for when we  made the deal last night."

"That child is also the reason I need you here. You have sign the contract with a drop of your blood and your will become an immortal.''

" OK slender" you response while he got the contract out. You slowly cut your hand a let in drop on the paper. After a second you can feel your new power.

"OK child, you can will be training with smile dog and grinney cat to control your cat power. You will also train with me so you can master the power of teleportation and mind reading OK.''

You nodded you head and ask him," slenderman is it aright if I can call you slendey pretty please"

"Yes child you may " with you went out the door and  into the living room to find smile and grinney . To your surprise they were in a corner aguring likes cat and dogs.

You slowly walked to them trying to be quite and when your were right behind them you yelled in sudden out burst ," Hey smile and grinney" scaring everyone in the room.

After calming down Smile yelled," holy Zalgo don't do that again and what do you want kitty kat."

"Slenderman said you and grinney cat was going to train me to control my animals powers so I figure I should tell you ok." You answered.

"Alright kitten you will train with me on Tuesday and Thursday if I am not busy and Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays with grinney because you both are cats." He in formed you.

With that out of the way you went and played video games with BEN and he was the same Ben you used to play with in the abounded hospital. Because today was Sunday.