chapter 22-your coming with me

Previously on adopted by Ariana Grande...

we walked back to the limo and went home.we played some games and got pizza. I heard the doorbell ring."coming"I said and opened the door.I dropped my pizza in shock at what I saw "Nora?"(btw here bigger sister is named Nora.

--------------------

I stood there in shock at the door, my eyes were wide.I hadn't seen my sister since I was 8, she ran away and got her own house and stuff when she was 15, she ran away cause she didn't like our mom, mom got dad out the house.but why was she here?

"Flora, who's at the door"Ashley said coming to me.she looked at my sister, she was now 21."who are you?"she asked."I'm flora sister Nora and I'm here to tell you YOUR COMING WITH ME"she said.I had no answer. Ashley went to another room to call mom to come home.15 minutes later Ariana was the door.I was still shaking and frozen in shock. "What's going on"ariana said."mom, my sister wants me to live with her"I said.Ariana was in shock."but, why?".she said."well I heard my mom kick her out the house and was in an adoption center, but got adopted the you so I just really wanna see her and have my sister back, with me, you could stay with me at my house with my boyfriend and we could have some much fun together.can I have you back?"Nora said while curly her long golden blonde hair with her hands nervously."I...um...I'd...um well I want to get to know you so...um...can I stay with you for 2months and then come back here, you could visit and I could visit your house.is that ok?"I said.she looked sad but then smiled."alright"nora said.she hugged me."I'll pick you up tomorrow at 12:00"she said leaving. I smiled and nodded and Ariana closed the door."you never told me you had a sister you could live with"Ariana said."well she didn't want me at that time"I said.it was getting late and we decide to go to bed early, cause I had to pack.I got in bed with my stuffed animal, roby the raccoon. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~~~~~

I woke up and got out of bed ariana was cooking eggs and pancakes. Ashley was helping.I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, I took a shower and then put on a yellow mini skirt and a black t-shirt. I had a yellow bow and put braid my hair down the middle of my back.I put the bow on the side of my braid and then put makeup on.I went downstairs to find breakfast on the table and Ashley and Ariana eating, I sat down with them and started eating. When we finish me and Ashley went upstairs to pack some of my clothes.I grabbed my clothes and put them neatly in the suitcase and got my makeup and hair products in my book bag.we watched tv and heard the doorbell ring.I signed and Ariana walked over to the door.she opened it and let my sister in."Hey Flora"she said.I smiled. I got my stuff and told them bye.Ariana pulled me into a hug and gave me a huge kiss, leaving her red lipstick on my cheek.I wiped it off.I walked to were my sisters car was, I was amazed at her car or was it her boyfriends car.it was a BMW convertible car.yes I'm into cars, I know every new car. "This is my favorite car"I half screamed. Nora laughed. We got in and her boyfriend started driving. I let my hair fly in the wind as I listen to my songs on my phone, which was Arian Grande songs.she stole my phone a secretly bought every single song and album she had.

"So your the favorite sister, nora has been talking about"the boyfriend said.

"Yea I'm flora"I said smiling.

"I'm Brandon, Brandon smith"I said and I laughed, he was making face as he talking.

"So flora, you like sports"said Nora.

"Yeah some, um...softball, soccer, football, dance and baseball"I said.

"Dance is a sport?"Nora said.

"Well that's what I think, I consider dance is a sports"I said.

"Were do you wanna go?"Brandon said.

"Umm...I don't know"I said.

"Well lets take your stuff home then will go somewhere"Nora said.

We drove to Nora's house.my mouth at how huge it was, the had a big garden in the front yard.water fountain in the middle of the circle driveway and vines on the front of there house.we walked in and there was a maid to greet us with cookies. I smiled and told one."how'd you become this rich"I said happy. She laughed. "Flora, I'm an actor"she said.oh!

We unpack me stuff in the guest room, I got to pick the biggest one in the house, it had a 50 inche flat screen tv, a kind size bed and the ceiling had a chandelier, which reminds me of the song chandelier by sia.I went on the bed and started jumping and it.I giggled and did back flips.I also had my own bathroom. I went downstairs and went looked around I went into this huge living room to find Brandon watching tv."hey"I said.he smiled. "Hey cheerio"he said.I gave him the death glare."do not called me cheerio, I hate that name"I said and he laughed. "Ok cheerio"I rolled my eyes and walked to the backyard, which I got lost and had to ask the maid where it was.I said thank you and ran to the huge wooden door.I opened it and find a huge pool and another garden outside. Nora was getting a tan she was laying on the pool chairs out there in her bikini and sunglasses on.I giggled and tiptied to the pool.I quietly found the shed full if water guns and other fun stuff and pool cleaning supplies.I grabbed the water gun and poured water in it.Nora didn't see me.I walked behind her and sprayed water all over her.she screamed and I laughed. "Flora what are you doing" she said."I'm done unpacking"I said through laughter. We walked inside and she changed clothes.we all decided to go to a fancy restaurant, it was called flameing grill, I think.it was a fancy new Chinese restaurant, it's huge with chocolate fountains, lots of food and lots of dessert.we sat down at a table and the waiter came with our drinks.the restaurant was a buffet restaurant so we went to choose our foods.I got Chinese noddles, chicken and Chinese rice .I sat down and ate with them."this is my new favorite restaurant"I said.and they smiled. When I was finished I got dessert. I walked to the chocolate fountain, there was a lot to choose from.I got the marshmallows, chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate cake and ice cream. There was more other desserts but I didn't want people to think I was a pig.I sat at my table and ate.they had tvs in the restaurant to so we got to watch tv.when we were done, Brandon paid for the food and we walked out.I got inti the car and we drove home.I felt sick and my throat starts to hurt then got a headache.but I ignored it and we went into the house."did you have fun"nora asked.I talked but all that came out was nothing. Nora looked at me and new something was wrong.I just remember when I was 4, I was allergic to something. I couldn't remember. "Oh my god, I totally forgot your agerllic to the Chinese chicken you ate"she said panicking. "Umm.Brandon I'm taking flora to the hospital ok"she yelled."ok"he said.nora picked me up and carried me to the car.my face was getting red and my throat was swollen. I cried cause my throat hurts really bad.when we got there she took me out the car and carried me inside.all of a sudden I lost my vision and I couldn't breathe. "Some one help she's having a allergic reaction"nora screamed. The nurses came and grabbed me from nora's arm.they put me on the bed thingy and took me to a hospital room.the nurse had a needle in her hand.I hate needles.I kicked and screamed and nurses and doctors hold me down.I felt a hard stab in my arm and I went black.I guess it made fall asleep.

~~~~~~~

Nora's POV.

I sat in the waiting rooma and the doctor comes out saying"she's asleep would you like to see her, she'll be out tomorrow morning"he said.I nodded. I walked down to were her room was.I saw flora sleeping calmly in bed and breathing. I laid by her and fell asleep there.

~~~~~~~

Flora's POV.

I woke up finding Nora laying next to me.I missed having a older sister to be next to.I laid there for awhile and then I wke her up."hey my little cheerio"she said in her raspy voice.I giggled it sounded better when she called me cheerio."hey Nora"I said.she made her happy face."you ready to go"she said.I nodded. "First I'll tell the doctor"she said.when we got ready we walked out of the hospital and drove home."lets go to waffle house"nora said.I nodded. We went into waffle house and ate.

It was a quiet drive home.I opened the door to her house and ran to the living room to watch tv. I wanted to watch sam and cat.if I was going to be away for to weeks, I at least would want to see my mom everyday so I watched sam and cat.Nora joined me.we ate popcorn and watched tv."hey flora you wanna meet my friends tomorrow"she said.I nodded. We watched tv for the rest of the day.I fell asleep and so did Nora.

---------

Hey you like story?

It's long and I'll update soon (:

Comment vote follow