chapter5-schools a prison

Ashley's POV.

I haven't talked to anyone since I got here.My friends just ignored me as I just ate lunch.I thought about alot of stuff.During math I was falling asleep as the techer called on me."Ashley would you explain the class what would 20 equal to the circumstance of a circle is"everyone stared at me like I was the nerd in the class."um...I....uhhh"I sat up and looked at mrs.len as she raised an eyebrow at me with a smirk."well mrs.Ashley you will have lunch detention for sleeping in class and not knowing this easy question we have studied a million times"she went back to teaching as everyone laughed and rolled there eyes.I just put my head down andstart to think about my life and why am I here.

I thought of maybe if I could just walk home or even just never come back to this school or home.My parents and family think i'm crazy and dumb and they treat me like I was some kindergartener trying to get by with my life and go to fricking college and stuff but thats not what I really want.I wish I could just run free and be happy, but I'm NOT.I let a tear stream down my face as I sat there with my head down, we only had 25 minutes left until class was over.I felt like I was a prisoner in my life as I just roam around doing what other people tell me to do.I wiped the tear down my face as I closed my eyes and the next second my teacher is yelling at me."your falling asleep again?get up and go out NOW"she yelled right into my ear."your yelling in my ear"I screamed.she gave me a look that I think it made her mad.I looked around everyone was staring and giving me a what's wrong with you look and giggles and whispers."go outside and me and the principal will talk to your mom on the phone"she said."no and I don't care, I hate this stupid school and I really don't care if you call her, its not going to change me"I yelled back she went over and pressed a office button on the wall.

"This is the office can I help you"the lady said."yes I have a student that's that's fighting with me and yelling when I'm trying to teach"she said.I rolled my eyes and huffed."ok we'll get someone down"."ok thanks"she looked at me and then at the class."everyone work on your homework and when your down do page235, and Ashley come with me"she went out the door and I followed her."you sit down and wait until some comes"she said with out looking back she went into the classroom. It wasnmy chance to run and get out.I sometimes thought why am I doing this to myself.I saw the guidance counselor coming."hey Ashley is that your name"I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms and hugged my legs tight.

"Ashley what's wrong?"she said.I looked at her."just leave me alone"I said angrily. She stood up."let's go to my office go get your stuff"I went to get my stuff as quick as I can so the class won't give me wired looks.I walked with mrs.crane to the guidance office."sit down and tell me what's wrong"she said sitting down."I-I"I stop and heard the bell ring."I gotta go"I ran out the office and into the hall.I felt relieved, but suddenly there were some kids in my class whispering things to other kids and giggling. I looked around and everyone was looking at me weird and some laughing and other with mean stares."hey, what's your name again I thought it starts with an A right, oh right your one of those ADOPTED orphans."I heard someone yell out loud as people laughed and stared. I turned around and it was some of those cheerleaders laughing. "Hey Ash"I turned to see one of my friends she was a cheerleader but was kicked out for some reason. "How'd they know I was adopted and...."she stopped me"oh....um I may have told them....I'm sorry"she said.I looked around and everyone was staring and whispers about rumors about me.I felt overwhelmed and I was getting dizzy like there was alot of people around me just trying to get me to go away.I felt panicky and I couldn't breathe. "Um...what's wrong Ash"carrie said with a hand on my shoulder.I didn't answer I was having a panic attack.

Carrie's POV.

I looked at her and remembered she told me her and her causin gets panic attacks.I gasped "Ash are you okay"I said hugging her.she fell and I saw flora walking "flora"I yelled. She ran over to us.I looked at Ashleys now pale face, she starts to shake and she looked even paler than me.I ran to the office"can I help you sweetheart"she said nicely. "Yes my friend out there with her causin is having a seizure and she not breathing"I said breathless. She called the nurse and we went back to Ash and flora."ok you girls go back to class"we rushed back to class, but I stayed to watch.they called the paramedics and they put her on a stretcher and took her in the ambulance. I went back to class.Some students were watching and probably went to class to tell their friends.I went to science.

Ashley's POV.

I woke up in an hospital bed, it was quiet and peaceful.I looked out the window and it was dark.I tried to sit up but I couldn't feel my legs.I got scared. I heard Ariana come in with flora by her side."hey Ash are you feel okay"I shake my head as a no.Flora hugged me "OW"I felt a sharp pain."why am I in pain"I asked."because when you had a seizure you fell and hit your left side of your body including your head."she said."I can't feel my legs"I said "it will heal by next week.

I wanted to get up and just walk away."what happened"I looked at her and she had a weak smile. "I-I don't remember"I said.she frowned and moved my hair behind my ear.Flora went to go to her dance class."we have to go"Ari said.I nodded and felt sleepy and as soon as they left I feel into dreamland.