chapter 10-RDMA part 2

(Still flora's pov.)

After the show,Ariana said she was going to get me to meet them and fifth harmony, I was sitting down and I realized I didn't know where everyone was I guested they were somewhere in the crowd meeting everyone.I got up and walked around and some how I bumped into Austin mahone."um...I-I...um h-hi"I said nervously. Why am I so nervous.he went down to my size, I'm so small."so I heard you were adopted by ariana Grande"he said.I nodded. "I'll see you later"he said with a smile.I continued walking and found Ariana talking to fifth harmony. "Oh hi Flora"she said.I just stood there and hid behind her shyly. "Aww don't be shy your so cute"Camilla said.I blushed.ariana pulled me from behind."this is fifth harmony and I know you know that cause your a big fan"she said.I smiled."let's go meet R5 so we could go home ok"she said and I nodded and waved to fifth harmony they waved back.

We went through the crowd of fans and interviewers and we finally found R5."hey it's Ariana"said Riley. We waved."hi Flora"said Ross. I smiled and waved. We talked and sat down to talk about random stuff."flora whats your favorite person in this group that inspired you"said Ryder. Everyone looked at me including my friends. "Um....well the one who inspired me the most was Ryder"I said."yessss I new it"he said and I laughed. "And.....Ross"she said.they looked at each other and I could tell they were saying this was going to be a challenge."hey what's the group your obsessed with"said Ross. I make a hug smile."FIFTH HARMONY"I shouted and suddenly fifth harmony looked over a me like I was crazy.everyone laughed and soon it was time to go.

Some how I ended up in my bed fast asleep.

Hey update soon!!!!

I updated this when I was going to school. (:

Sorry it was short (: