chapter 20-adoption agency

Ariana's POV.

I woke up nervously, because the adoption agency was going to be in an hour to ask question. I immediately got out off bed and brushed my teeth, then went to flora and Ashley's rooms to wake them up.They lazily got there butts out the bed and dragged there selves to the closet and get ready.I went in my own closet and picked out white shorts and the pink blouse I had wore on sam and cat.I straighten my hair and did my makeup. I went downstairs to see flora and Ashley eating cereal for breakfast. Ashley was wear a blue floral dress and flora was wearing black shorts and a pink crop top with a matching bow on her hair.Ashley's hair was straight and flora has curly hair.(btw her hair looks like Sabrina carpenter's hair when it's curly, if you don't know, she the blonde girl from girl meets world).

"Hey ariana why are we getting ready"said Ashley. "Cause the adoption agency will be coming to ask us questions in 15 minutes, so hurry up"I said.I decided to clean the house and they went to clean there rooms."ding dong"I suddenly went to the door and Ashley and flora came downstairs.I opened the door to find a lady in her late 20s, more like 25 or 27."hello can I come in"she said and I kindly nodded. "Hi girls"she said looking at flora and Ashley. "I'm Alison Jennings"she introduced her self. "I'm Ari-"."I know who you are".I smiled and we all sat on the chair."you have a nice house"Alison said."thank you"I said.

"How are you "she said to the girls."were great"they say.

"Do you like living here"."its awesome here and I love it here"they said. I smiled.

"Can you show me your rooms"she said.and they nodded. I hope there rooms are clean.we all went in Ashley's room and saw her bed was neatly made and she had pictures of flora, me and her real parents she still had."Ashley do you miss your parents"Alison asked.and Ashley nodded.Ashley's room was decorated in a tomboy type if room, she was more of a tomboy and she sometimes dressed like one.we all went int flora's room.she had her bed neatly made and her walls were purple, Ashley's wall were dark purple. Flora had pictures if me and Ashley and her friends, she didn't have a picture of her real mom."I love your room"Alison said smiling.flora's room was different she had girly kind if stuff but she was more of a hipster kind of girl, she had alot of tomboy stuff also. "What's this"Alison asked holding a stuffed animal in her hand, it was more if a raccoon. "It's mine"flora says grabbing it out of her hand quickly. "Wow you must be really protective of your stuffed animal"Alison said."wered you get it"she asked.flora looked down sadly."I got from my dad when I was 5"she said.we went downstairs and asked a few more questions and then she left.Flora was still holding her stuffed animal. "Who wants to watch a movie"I say to them."I do"they said.Ashley picked a movie which is really funny, she picked grown ups 2.Jeanette and Elizabeth came and we got pizza and popcorn, and the drinks.we started the movie."guys do you think Adam sandler is funnier than cris rock?"said Jeanette."adam sandler"said flora and Jeanette and me and Ashley and Elizabeth said"cris rock"we then fell asleep when the movie ended.

----------------

Hey you like the story(: next update is sooner than u think it is!

Who's funnier Adam sandler or cris rock?

I think Adam sandler is funnier (:

I'm going to the zoo!!!

Vote, comment, follow(:

Happy father's weekend!!!