Work [Jeffmads]

"Thomas," James said, frowning at his boyfriend. "It's dinner time."

Thomas squinted at the screen of his computer, not even bothering to look in James' direction.

"Could you bring it in here Jemmy?" He asked, pushing his glasses up a bit more.

James crossed his arms. "No. Absolutely not. You need to take a break."

"James I can't. I have court in two days!"

James rolled his eyes before walking over and yanking Thomas' chair away from the computer.

"James!" Thomas yelped in surprise.

James grabbed Thomas' arm and pulled him to his feet, dragging him to the kitchen.

"James! James let me go-"

"You need to stop stressing over this case Thomas," James said softly, putting his hands on Thomas' shoulders and pushing him down so he'd sit at the dining table. "If you keep over thinking this, you'll be up all night."

Thomas crossed his arms and pouted as James went and grabbed the food.

"What you need right now is not to look over all your notes for court, but to eat and have a good night's rest," James said, placing a plate with a healthy amount of food on it.

James took his own seat and gave Thomas a stern look. "I expect you to eat all of that." He ordered. Thomas grumbled a bit, but picked up his fork and began eating. "Oh, and after dinner, we're doing the dishes together. Then we're going to go to our room, without your laptop, and watch a bunch of Disney movies."

Thomas blinked. "What? But why?"

"Because you need to relax and I like Disney."

Thomas laughed quietly. "Alright fine. But before I go to court, you have to act like the judge alright?"

James rolled his eyes. "Fine. As long as you take the time to relax every night from now on."

"You drive a hard bargain, but okay."

James kissed his cheek. "Sounds good to me."