new endings and new hope

DRACO MALFOY POV~

It's been two monthes and we still haven't found Araya Jax. Clary wasn't getting any better. She was now in st. Mungo's with Aria and they both grew sick. Everyone has been horribly depressed since the girls went into a coma and later those months a prophecy has came out.
"Those who challenge death must concur it first. They shall have the great force. The Riddle twins Will rise to power after they learn death and life. As they are transitioning to their powerful, you will notice new changes. To challenge it is a death sentence. "

"Draco are you thinking about that stupid prophecy again?" Harry called out. He nodded in confusion " it just doesn't make sense. How could they challenge death then become death? " Harry let out a sigh and sat next to him. "Let it go Draco they'll be back." And with that Harry left draco alone in the common room.
Maybe he's right. Maybe they are coming back soon. Who knows? I gotta pack for Christmas break with everyone at the manor.

~DAYS LATER~
Draco was sitting in st. Mungos with Harry, Pansy, Theo and Blaise. Draco and Blaise's God father came in and they both stood, hugging him. "Who knew Snape liked hugs" Harry laughed. Severus Snape walked over to Harry and hugged him as he remembered that Harry and Clarrisa saved him. "Clarrisa and Arabella Riddle have been cleared to go to malfoy manor with their parents." Draco nearly cried as Pansy let out a scream of joy. They would be coming home with the group but, they weren't sure when they'd wake. They all went to pack up the Riddle twins things and soon they were sent home with floo. Draco and Blaise carried the girls to their medical center and later then down. A few days passed and draco went to visit Clary. When Draco got there he screamed so loud everyone was down in the medic area in a matter of seconds. "Draco? mate what is it?" Draco poined at the girls beds and they all looked up with shocked faces. Narcissa, pansy and Ariel Riddle passed out mean while Draco, Blaise, Theo and Harry along with lucius and Tom riddle where all staring with hope.