Back to normal

Draco and Blaise looked closely at the strange man. The man had black hair, blue eyes and a dark robe on. Their eyes wandered to the beautiful girls on the bed. One had black curly hair, snowflake colored skin and rose red lips. The other one had straight black hair, crème colored skin and pink rose lips. "Who are you and who are they?" The boys said calmly. "My name is Tom Marvolo Riddle. You call me The Dark Lord" Their eyes became wide. And Tom continued "These are my beautiful daughters. Arabella faith Riddle and Clarissa Paige Riddle. You may know them as Ginny weasley and Hermione granger." Their jaws dropped and their eyes went wide. "My lord you mean to tell me they were the lost Riddle's all along? How can that be? Forgive us my lord but, how are you human?" "All will be explained when the girls wake up. Boys gather the men and bring them to the gathering room!" He said calmly. The boys obliged and went to call his followers and their friends. They couldn't believe they bullied the lost Riddle's for years. The Dark Lord would punish them for it. They had to apologize as soon as the girls woke up! "Mate I think I'm in love with Ginny." Draco grinned "Your not the only one mate!" Out of nowhere the boys walked into something very hard...