Unspoken words

Months later~

The girls and Araya were now free to leave the hospital. Everyone waited for them outside their hospital wing and welcomed them back with open arms, and big smiles. They couldn't wait to go home and be with family once again. Everyone had school the next week including Araya now that he was transferred to the same year as the slytherin group.

It was about to be Christmas at the Riddle Manor and they were having a ball to celebrate the childern. But Molly wasn't going to accept defeat. She had hated them ever since they hurt her won-won. Although she didn't get an invite she still very much planned to go. Her evil plan was coming together nicely. She smiled wickedly.

Dracos POV:
Clarissa looked more beautiful than ever, I couldn't believe all these years She was really Hermione. There stood Clarissa Riddle with the biggest smile and the cutest dimples. *He looked at her mesmerised, all his guilt came back to him and his smile turned to a cold frown.*
"Dray what is it?"
I looked down at my feet holding back tears.
"I'm sorry clary. I was the worst. I made you feel horrible and I tortured you and your friends for years. I wish I could take it all back. Just take a time turned and be the nice kid you met in the train"
I felt clary's warm hands grab my face and I looked up to see her beautiful eyes tear up.
"Draco Lucius Malfoy. You have nothing to feel guilty about. You are the most amazing and gentle man I have ever met. We all make mistakes. It's okay. I don't hate you, you were the best mistake I ever had"
"CLARISSA YOU DONT GET IT. I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU. YOU ALWAYS KNEW EVERYTHING. YOU WERE THE FIRST PERSON TO ALWAYS RAISE YOUR HAND. EVERYONE LOVED YOU. I HURT YOU AND I COULDNT BE THERE FOR YOU"
suddenly clary hugged me.
"love you have nothing to be sorry for. You weren't the same as everyone else that's what made you special. Gosh I had a crush on you for so long. But all that matters now is you changed. I changed. We both have changed. Stop crying because I will always love you. I love you Draco"
I held her for what felt like forever until I felt her soft breathing. My princess fell asleep on me. I smiled at the thought of having the once golden girl in my arms.
*Draco picked her up softly and carried her to her room. Her grip tightened once he tried to leave*
"Draco... stay with me" I smiled and crawled next to her bringing her closer to me.
She didn't have to say it but he knew she would always love him. It was her unspoken words that made him know he wanted to marry her.