finding Araya Jax

The boys couldnt believe what they saw, glowing blue lights all around the girls. They were lifted into the air, hair whipping around their faces like a tornado. The girls floated in the air for a while holding hands tightly. A portal suddenly was opened and the girls were pulled through it, the group tried to go after the girls but they were frozen in place until it was too late.

Draco malfoy's POV~

A week after the girls disappear everyone stayed in their room. We all refused to leave. The gang came to visit me a few times and even stayed with me until the morning. I still couldn't get over how beautiful the girls were. They were the most powerful twins in history but yet, they were taken in a snap of someone's fingers. I got up and walked toward the balcony, it was night was again and the girls still weren't home. We have to find them and rescue them.

Maybe if we find Araya Jax then we'll find the girls.

My eyes widened and I ran downstairs to find the house elf. I told her to gather everyone and tell them to meet me in the meeting room. Moments later everyone rushed into the hall and were all anxious to see what plan I had.
"I've got an idea. Tom I think I found a way to rescue the girls, but we need one person. Araya Jax."

Tom looked absolutely horrified.

"My boy where did you hear that name. Araya's been missing for years now."

"Clarrisa and Arabella had dreams about him. We all heard that prophecy. Surely he's our only hope sir."

The room went dead silent for about 5 minutes until tom finally spoke.

"Draco. Araya Jax is their older brother. He died years ago."

Ariel riddle stiffened a sniffle and turned to father to hug him. They had been best friends since the first year at Hogwarts. Tom fixed his robes and stood from the chair slowly walking towards me. I was suprised when he hugged me.
" if there's any chance on saving our riddle queens, we must act fast. If Araya came to the girls in their dreams i believe he is still alive. So everyone get some rest we leave at dawn tomorrow."
I hugged the gang and we all walked to the sleepover room. I grabbed blankets and we all snuggled up together knowing that our future queens were going to be rescued.

Later that night Harry started dreaming. Harry had a deep connection with the twins, but this time it wasn't the girls who came to his dreams it was a boy a little older than him with brown hair and green eyes. The boy reached out to grab Harry but the dream was interrupted by a old man who started torturing the boy. Harry screamed and woke up, sweat dripping down his back. Everyone was slowly waking up and then they realised what was happening. They rushed to tell the news.

Sorry i haven't been posting in a while. I've been busy but i will always remember my fellow potter family