Protect all

Draco ran after clary with full spped. He grabbed her waist and threw  her up in the air. She nearly woke the whole house by screaming. He pulled her down into A hug and kissed her cheek.  A tear fell down her cheek and he pulled away very worried. "What's wrong mia? Have I done something wrong?" Clary shook her head and looked down at her now free hands. She mumbled "No" very slightly so, slightly her nearly didn't hear her. Draco moved his hand to her cheek. After flinching at his touch, he pulled his wand out and said a spell so complex. Her cheek was covered in blue and red bruises. He gasped so loudly he thought the whole manor could hear them. "Who did this Clarissa Paige Riddle!!" He yelled. "Cormac." As if scared of him she looked away and burst into tears. Draco wrapped his arms around her neck, as she shook in hysteria. If it weren't for the Slytherin rule, Draco would be out there by himself killing the rat. Of course the guys in Slytherin vowed to protect all members especially the girls. Clary's legs gave out and she passed out in pain. Draco carried her down the hallway.He couldn't just let this guy hurt his lover. This meant war for the Slytherins. Draco met up with everyone in the teen room. "What happened to Clarissa?" Pansy asked. "Slytherins its time for war." Everyone even Harry and Arabella knew what this meant. Someone had hurt their best friend. "Let's do this!" They shouted. They all left and came back with work out clothing. which meant quidditch gear since they all even Clary played quidditch. "As girls me and Aria are gonna go check on Clary and dress her into night clothes." Pansy said in a guilty tone. The guys guess was that she felt bad for not telling Clary but, everyone knew how she'd act. Aria and pansy left the room for them the return ten minutes later with blood on their hands. "Oh my Salazar! What in the name of Slytherin happened?" They went to wipe their hands before they explained. "Clary had a big cut on her thigh so we changed her then left her with the nurse." "I must have missed her cut on her leg when I checked for more cuts and bruises." The girls had a worried look to them . "what is it girls? We haven't all day." They exchanged looks "They were fresh cuts just made actually. No less than a day."