Chapter 18 - Part 1: The Mall

Start from the beginning

Everyone mumbled their agreement and Petra handed out the money.

Sweet. A hundred bucks for free. Even if it is going to be wasted on a fucking party.

We all entered the mall like fucking bosses, and believe it or not, me and Levi actually were walking much closer than usual. I can kind of see why.

Looking at Levi, he's probably the same as me.

Never been to a mall before.

I thought Petra was going to use this chance and start dragging Levi like a dog, but apparently her parties were far more important than her 2 year crush.

I stuffed my hands in my pockets and stood beside Levi at the entrance. "So.......like... what do we do?" I muttered, half to myself.

"You're asking me?" Levi retorted. "I've never stepped a foot in here."

"Okay..... so what we do anyways?" I repeated, annoyance burning up my veins.

"....shop?" Levi replied hesitantly, which kinda sounded like a question to me.

I shrugged, and looked around the mall. Now, though I do have some good instincts on directions, I still felt like I would get lost. "Stick together?" I suggested, fingers crossed he wouldn't say no.

"Fine," he replied quickly, and I sighed in relief. Honestly, Levi looked like he'd been waiting for me to ask that question. How amusing.

We walked side by side, weaving around the endless aisles, clueless of what to find. There's like 4 floors, and an indoor rollercoaster along with an arcade at the fifth. Now I don't know about you, but I don't feel like exploring four fucking floors just to find a bag of chips.

"Where's the supermarket?" I asked to myself, but Levi picked it up.

"I don't know," he responded with a sassy tone, "But it's definitely not on this floor. There's only restaurants here."

Maybe we really do have to explore the floors.

"Let's go to the second."

~~~

"Yeah, no supermarket here doofus," the raven crossed his arms, his face annoyed.

I had an annoyed look plastered to my face as well, this is tiring as fuck. "There's only fucking props here," I exclaimed, my frown deepening.

"Well Petra did also say party props, so that counts?"

"So what you're trying to say is, we just buy shit from this floor and call it a day?"

"Yeah."

"She's going to kill us. How about we find the supermarket, use my money to buy food, then we go back down here to spend your 100 bucks on these props?" I suggested, my mind already hopeless.

"Deal. Now find the fucking supermarket already," Levi snapped, catching another customer's attention.

"Oh, the supermarket? It's on the third floor," she said before walking away.

I smirked and made my way to the third floor, Levi unexpectingly following me. But, I decided not to ask him about it, since if I were him, I'd probably do the same.

~~~

"You got the chips right?"

"Yes."

"And there's soda there?"

"Mhm."

"Chocolate?"

"Already."

"What are we missing?"