"You are not helping me" Kaz snapped as she bunched up her dressed for the umpteenth time.

"Is there loads of people there" Kaz asked her friend, hoping the answer was going to be no because she was shitting it. Liv being Liv only spoke the truth..well most of the time.

"Loads..they all must of brought their plus ones" Liv replied earning a scowl from her best friend.

The brunette rolled her eyes as she approached her friend and heard the music knowing she needed to get down the aisle soon.

"Listen babe..you've got this..Jasmine loves you..you love her..it's all good" Liv said casually as Kaz nodded.

"Come on I need to get going" Liv said as she picked up her flowers and giving her friend a wink before making her way into the room and towards the aisle.

She smiled at the crowd around her, trying to stay focused on a nervous looking Jas in front. Liv was so happy her friend had gotten back with Jas a little under 2 years ago and they had finally got the balls to tie the knot.

Karen was quick to forgive her friend but not Jas. She made Jas work for it which Liv didn't think was fair considering they were both drunk that night. Karen couldn't deny the fact that Jas was the woman for her and when they went to Prague on their anniversary last year, Karen had asked Jas to marry her.

Liv on the other hand was single. She had moved back from Scotland over a year ago, back to London and was now finishing off her degree in English and taking creative writing classes in her spare time. She had come a long way since two and a half years ago when she lost everything in her life.

Her and Amelia never spoke since then. Amelia respected Liv's wishes and let her go. Liv missed her ex lover sitting in her work even though it was for a short period of time. 6 months later and Liv was able to let someone in. A girl name Vanessa. They took it slow and Liv liked her. That was as fair as it went. It lasted just under six months before they called it quits and Liv had a couple of short flings in between then and now.

She was still young. 22 and had a couple of years left in Uni. Uni was a lot different this time around. She kept her distance from the people around her and her lecturers. She preferred it this way and honestly she was happy with the friends she had.

The ceremony was cute and short. Liv smiled the whole time at how happy Karen looked with Jas. They made each other happy despite all their ups and downs. As Liv walked behind the happy couple leaving the hotel function room that lead to the dinning room, the brunette felt a light brush against her arm as she turned around.

Her heart raced when her eyes connected with those two familiar blue eyes. No longer full of sadness they were bright and happy to see her.

"Amelia" Liv breathed out as she couldn't help but smile. She looked amazing, her hair now chopped just above her shoulders in a sexy wavy stylish cut. She was getting more stunning with age. Her skin looked flawless and naturally tanned.

"Olivia" Amelia smirked. Gone was the fragile dark haired woman that admitted she was in love with Liv 2 years ago and here was the confident lecturer she was used to.

"I didn't know you were invited" Liv lied, her eyes wandered down over Amelia's peach dress that clung perfectly to her slender body and made her tits look fantastit..oh Liv.

"It was a surprise..I only flew in this morning from Dubai" Amelia replied smirking as she watched the younger woman admire her.

"Dubai" Liv raised an eye brow. Wow for a woman who was always such a home bird and wouldn't even go to a club. Liv didn't pin Amelia for a woman who would live so fair away.