19

(Bonus pov😉😉😉)

Owen blackbourne

I was swamped with work today. Dr.roberts had contacted me the day before asking me if victor could do a background check on a little bird that the kalo team had fostered.i must be lying if i didnt say i was intrigued. Was it the same little bird I've seen .

That team especially. Such a ruthless and viscous team .... to care for a bird?that really surprised me . They were ex felons , war survivors and down right animals . They were especially unhinged after their big split. It made my tie itch even at the possibility of my family splitting like theirs.

Yet they were all together. Well not all, mr.jay wasnt present last ive met up with them. I shook my head. I was currently sipping on my coffe and about to look over the file mr.morgan gave me. Victor acted strangely when he handed this to me today.

I sent him out to give mrs.sorenson her phone and to check in with mr.kalo.that divorce really was a sore sight to see. Some of our buddies in the academy were trying hard still at the moment to get atleast one of the twins back.i sighed , i hope chester was taking it okay.I sipped my coffee and opened the file marked 'sang sorenson'

I opened and found only one page. Interesting. I put down my coffee cup on my coaster. I turned and flipped the page to make sure it wasnt two. I guess it was not.did he drop a page?

Hmm. Sang sorenson , born october 6th . Then nothing else. Not even a recent school picture , no doctor check ups , no nothing.
This couldnt be all. Sure enough the paper staring back at me said other wise. It was blank besides her name ,her date of birth and a mesely written account.

I must have a talk with mr.morgan. no- i doubt he'd make a mistake , he was very keen in his work. Asking for mr.henshaws help would be a insult aswell. This had to be all. Could she be a....ghost? There hasnt been one recorded in years.

Id wait for our family meeting. This was an urgent one. There was a plus one to our job at ashley waters.Phil said she was accompanying us through the kalo team. I already knew this little bird would be bad news.she'd distract us for sure.i didnt know all her skill traits yet , we wouldnt know how to use her in our mission?

She could pose as danger for my team too.they told me she was on feild too, the boys were going to be there too but having a little bird out there worried me. That school has had- no ,still has a bad reputation. No place for a begining Bird.

I hoped victor did give her the phone i bought for her.i was shocked when she had no phone. Then when sean mentioned a little bird called 'Sang ' getting severly injured interested me more.she didnt seem hurt? Id ask the kalo team of her story . Poor thing . You could see the damage in her beautiful haunting green eyes .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was still early in the morning and i could see all the sleepiness in the boys eyes. Some were even napping , we were waiting for victor to get here. I was waiting too.

"When the fuck is he going to come! my eyelids are dropping .if i fall asleep here mr.b its your fault. Dont try to wake me.nooo you wanted a morning fucking meeting.'lets have a morning meeting' " Gabriel started with his banter as usual. I rolled my eyes and faced kota.

"Anything to report out before we start?" I asked . i could see the gears working in his head. He finally said something and i kept quite to let him speak.

"Pretaining to the ashley waters mission.....who- who all is going to be there?" He said and looked up at me . I sighed and patted his shoulder. We had worked with other groups before , they just didnt work with us. we did our job , but the boys didnt like their coworkers in doing so . Knowing kota aswell hed already have a plan of whats what.