23

Many days seemed to pass. A few days ago the guys all had a day off due to labor day and we bbqued outside. The food was absolutely yummy! And we had a fun time socializing with the people from the apartment complex. these people were very nice and friendly , i liked them already!

I yawned . Liam took me to a book store with him yesterday. I found music sheets and a new diary to write in, i was going to leave them there but liam snatched them and payed for them. I sighed. I needed to get a job. Possibly learn how to drive too. I sighed, I'd for sure be bad at driving.

I was writing in it right now, just jotting some ideas and thoughts down. Liam bought some cooking books and i chuckled. For a big and burly man he surprised me. I giggled he was very sweet and kind , his looks were the exact opposite , im not calling him ugly ,he was far from that , i blushed he wasn't ugly at all..... He looked tough and aggresive, yet when he smiled his whole face and demeanor changed.i smiled. I wanted to make him smile more. Maybe we can cook a few of the recipes in that book.thatll be fun.

I couldn't wait to fill this book with memories. I sighed and closed the journal.

"SANG ! LIAM! GET DRESSED GUYS! NICELY TOO, THE COURT HAS GRANTED FULL CUSTODY TO OSAIS!!" Ian said and ran in the house happily yelling. I smiled. He came In and i ran to jump on him. I couldn't believe it! Chess was getting one of the kids back !!!!!!! We all cheered and ian smiled hugely.

"Sang lets go get chess's kid. We'll surprise him! Yes! Liam go to a party supply place and get a shit ton of balloons and banners and shit, can you make food too?" Ian said happily and spun me around.i giggled happily and thought how cute the baby would be. Wait id get to care for it too no!? Yes! babies were so cute.

Once when I went to a library that was near one of my previous homes I stumbled apon the baby aisle and read random little books about them . They were so cute !

Ian spun me around once more then carried me off to his room. I smiled as he kissed my forehead and placed me on his bed. He took off his shirt and retreated to his closet .

"SANG we're finally a full family! *chuckle* you can be the pretend mama , us the dad's and boom we have a baby now too" he chuckled and i laughed. He was crazy. I nodded my head and giggled. I'd go along with it though.

He came out with a formal button up then some dark grey slacks.i smiled, he looked handsome.i got up and made my way to the closet . he stopped me and blushed he pointed to his tie and i giggled. dad used to make me tie his so i knew how to.

I walked up to him and reached up to do his tie. We stared at each other while doing so and we both blushed red. He smiled derpily and held my face. He leaned in and i closed my eyes. I felt his soft puffy lips on mine .i opened them when he pulled back and i blushed harder. He kissed me!!! I lost my balance......... and tumbled. He tried to help me but i grew hotter by embarrassment , i pushed his hands away and said sorry. I ran to the closet and sat on the floor counting.

1 ......2......3.....4.....5....

He kissed me! I don't know h-how i felt? I liked it........ but then again i felt wrong doing it. why? Did this mean he did like me? I shook my head..... He was overly happy! That's why! I cant be thinking like this.

6.......7....8......9..10!

"S- sang ill be outside!" Ian called back and i heard the grufness of his voice.i said a quick okay and heard him chuckle. I heard the door shut and my breathing calmed again.

I looked through the options of clothes and sighed i had too many to pick from.never had i thought this would be a problem for me. I choose a buttoned up shirt then a light pink pencil skirt. I added cute flats and i put my hair into a bun. I walked outside and i heard liam yelling in a different language. What language was It? I flinched, it sounded harsh. I heard chips padding paws coming to me and i smiled. All the commotion went quiet aswell.