Visiting Lord Heinz

As five days passed on Christmas and the Christmas dinner with the Sakamaki's. Yui and Lou went to jays records to talk to lord Heinz.
When the two girls went in the building and went into the elevator. Yui was a little nervous.
Yui and Lou came out the elevator and walked over to the door. Then knocked and opened the door.

"Hello, lord Heinz," Yui and Lou said as they bowed.

"We'll hello, how are you two?," he asked.

"Oh were good," Yui said with a smile. Then sat down and put Lou on her lap. I came here to ask if you and your sons be kind to watch Lou while I'm on a business trip for two weeks. I can't take her with me. Edward and Charlie will take turns. My sisters will watch her as well.

"Sure, but I'm sure she will do great on magazine," Karl smiled. Plus I'll have my sons to not bite her.

"Yeah but I think you should take fashion photos instead but I wanna wait till she is ready to be on magazine, like up to age sixteen," She said. I am way too worried.

"Hm, well we could do fashion photos of your child, no magazine," Karl said.

"Right, oh here is the address and invites for you, your wife and sons to come to my wedding," Yui smiled. Lou will be the flower girl and Charlie will be the ring barrier.

"Thank you," said the lord.

"I haft to head to work I'll see you on New Year's Eve and the eighth of January," yui said.

"Okay, bye," said the lord.

As Yui head out the office with Lou. She was thinking of when her father will return from Europe. It's been five years since he left.

"We will see him probably New Years Eve," Yui said in her mind.