The cafe

Yui and Lou walked into a cafe where they sell drinks. Yui walked up to lady at the counter.

"How may I help you?," The lady said.

"I like a hot chocolate and candy cane mocha," Yui smiled.

"Coming right up," The lady said.

After two minutes, Yui recieved her candy cane mocha and hot chocolate. Then paid and went to sit at a table where Lou was at.

"Here is your hot chocolate," Yui smiled.

"Thank you," Lou said.

All of a sudden, Karlheinz and his sons came in the cafe.

"I'll order," Ayato said.

"May I take your order?," The lady asked.

"Hm, um one black coffee, one macaroon mint mocha, one frappichino, one candy cane mocha, one hot chocolate with chocolate syrup, one ice coffee, and one gingerbread latte," Ayato said.

"Coming right up," The lady said.

After five minutes, Ayato sees Yui and Lou. Yui was Reading a magazine. Lou was coloring a Christmas picture.

"Alright here are your coffees," The lady said.

"Thank you," Ayato smiled and paid. Then he went to sit where his brothers and father are at.

"Thanks," The brothers and his father said.

"I hear Yui escaped the mansion four years ago but you boys lied that she didn't die with her daughter," His father said. Why did she escape?.

"We tried to stop her from escaping but she has her own life with her daughter," Shu said. But she is engage to Edward.

"We'll I am perfectly fine with her having a daughter and I am surprised she is engaged to my employee," Karlheinz said with a straight face. There getting married after New Years.

"What about Lou and Charlie, Yui and Edward are going to there honey moon," Kanato asked. We can watch the kids while they are away.

"Its a good idea but Lou hates us, but she likes you father," Ayato said.

"It's Yui's decision who she wants Lou to be watched," Shu said.

"Yui lives with someone not our foster brothers who lives with us but there Canada," Subaru said.

"You see pancake over there," Ayato said. Also brat. Ayato pointing where Yui and Lou are sitting by the window. Lou was sipping her hot chocolate.

"Yeah," Laito smiled. Why?

"You guys should've showed respect to her," Karlheinz said. Also I told you Shu to not have Lou's blood sucked. She had a seizure when she was born.

Yui and Lou turned around and see the brothers.

"What do you want for Christmas Lou?," Yui asked.

"I want a big doll house, a trike with training wheels, a puppy and more coloring books," Lou said clapping her hands together as Yui giggles.
What do you want for Christmas?

"Okay sweetheart, well I want a diamond necklace and a Brazilian cook book," Yui smiles.

"Sounds beautiful," Lou said as her mother laughs.

"Lou comon, I need to get Edward coffee and You can get Charlie hot chocolate," Yui blushed.

"Okay mommy," Lou smiled. I love my Charlie.

The two girls went up to the counter and ordered coffee and a hot chocolate. After they got the order, Yui and Lou grabbed there things and Yui was grabbed her her arm. Yui looked to see who it is. It was the Sakamaki's father.

"Oh lord Heinz it's nice to see you today," Yui bowed as Lou smiles.

"Yes, this must be little Lou and she looks grown up to be a young lady," He Said as Lou blushes.

"Yes, she's a lovely one," Yui said as Lou looked at the triplets.

Lou remembers Laito Said perverted things to Her when she was a infant.

"Boys have a pennis and girls have a vagina," Lou giggles as the triplets laughed. Karl glared at his three sons.

"Lou where did you learn that from," Yui asked with a fake smile.

"From that fedora whore," Lou said as Laito smirks. What is a bitch.

"Lou what did I say about saying vulgar jesters in public?,"

"Oh not too in public because um uh, it's the rules in the Bible to not cuss and say vulgar jesters," Lou said as the triplets laughed at her.

"Please remember Okay, ignore the triplets. I'm sorry Lord Heinz,"

"Hey it's alright, Lou remember to ignore There languages," Karl reminded Lou as she nodded.

"Well we better go, I'll see you later. Come along Lou," Yui said as they head out the door. The two girls got into Yui's car. Yui turned the car on and put Christmas music on.

As five minutes passed, Yui and Lou head to Jays starship Records to give Edward and Charlie there drinks.