"Money. He came over to see Puck for more money. He said that if I gave him some money, I will never have to see his scum face again." I take a deep breath.

"Did he hurt you?" I shake my head. "Did he touch me?" My eyes widen as I remember the situation.

*Flashback Starts*

Dad?"

"Hello my sweet, sweet daughter," he said. I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"What do you want?" I ask with fear in my voice.

"I was actually looking for Puck. Where is he?" Dad asks.

"Dropping Jake off," I said. "What do you want from Puck?"

"I need some money and I was wandering if would give me some, but he isn't here. Maybe you can." I stand there in silence. He grabs my shoulders. "I need the money. I promise that you'll never see me again." I look up at him.

"You promise?" He then nods. I walk over to the lounge. I get a few hundred dollar notes from my hiding place. I walk back. My hand shakes as I pass him the money.

"Great. Goodbye." He then touches my arm one more time before he left. I then lock the door behind him. I slide my back down the door and I curl up into a little ball. Tears run down my cheeks.

That scumbag. He should be thrown into a hole and die.

*Flashback Ends*

"Gracie?" I look up at Jake who looks worried. I cross my arms.

"He only touched my arm and my shoulders." He lets out a sigh, but I can still see anger in his eyes. "Jake, what if he comes back? I just don't want to see his face ever again." Tears roll down my cheeks and Jake hugs me.

"Gracie, you are going to be fine. I promise that he'll never come back." I wipe away my tears and I nod. I smile at him.

"Thank you Jake." I take a deep breath and I back away. "I better get going. Santana will be wandering where I am," I said and Jake shakes his head.

"You are not leaving. Besides, I have a song that I'd like to sing with you," he said and I smile.

Jake:

I've always said I could never fall

Because I love them all

My heart don't race when they try to call

Because I love them all

Ryder then decides to join in.

Ryder:

But she got me stuttering

Like w-w-what can I do because I can't control it

She got me hovering

Above the ground and I don't know what to do

Jake and Ryder:

God only knows

How much I need you

I could explode

If I can't breathe you

I'm on the ropes

5 4 3 2

Cause you're the one

I guess I'm done

that's how it goes

Where will I be without you yeah?