"Obaachan!" Arsene said as he ran into her arms knocking her down. Tane giggled as she rubbed her hand through his brown locks.

"Hello." She giggled again as she kissed his head.

"Have you guys eaten?" Tane asked.

"Mmm!" Arsene nodded happily. "Me and Mommy just ate breakfast."

"If you're hungry I can make you something." Chuuya offered.

"Oh no love. I just wanted to make sure you both have eaten. Especially with you being pregnant. You need all the nutrients you can get."

Chuuya smiled. "I appreciated that."

"Of course." Tane said smiling. "Where is Dazai?"

"He had to go run a few errands. Things to get us all more settled here."

"Ah I see." Tane said smiling. "Oh! That reminds me. I bought something for Arsene. Mind if we go get it and I bring it up?"

"Not at all. Go ahead." Chuuya said.

"Let's go Obaachan!" Arsene said grabbing her hand and he tugged her along pulling her out of the front door excitedly. Chuuya chuckled at the sight and he smiled. Tane and Gen'emon had been around for a few weeks now. And their relationship with Arsene was growing beautifully, and Chuuya was happy about that because he wanted Arsene to have as much of a relationship with his family as he possibly could. Chuuya turned his head looking at the picture of him, Dazai, Arsene, his mother, Henrietta, Tane and Gen'emon that they had taken when they all first got together. He picked up the picture smiling and he wanted their family to always stay this close no matter what. Chuuya heard the front door click open. He sat the picture back down on the hallway table.

"Wow that was fast." Chuuya said walking to the living room. Chuuya looked up and just saw the front door open.

"Tane...?" Chuuya called out. But he didn't receive an answer. "Arsene?" Chuuya said but he still didn't receive an answer. Chuuya thought of it as a bit strange. The door wasn't cracked or anything like that for it to be pushed open. Someone opened it on their own. Chuuya went towards the door cautiously and he closed it back, putting the lock and chain up until they came back. Chuuya turned around and he gasped as he saw a gun pointed at him.

"Hello Chuuya." Akutagawa said. "Where's the kid?"

"He's not here." Chuuya said sternly.

Akutagawa shot a bullet into the ceiling and Chuuya shielded himself as plaster from the wall fell down. Akutagawa pointed the gun back at him. "I'll ask again. Where is he?"

"I told you he isn't here."

"You're willing to bet your life on that."

Akutagawa walked up on him and he took one look at Chuuya. He smelled his pheromones and he smirked. "You're pregnant. You couldn't be a threat if you wanted to be. Where's the fucking kid before I shoot you and your baby dead?"

"He isn't here. Don't believe me then fucking shoot me you coward!"

Akutagawa slammed his hand past Chuuya's head and into the wall. He missed Chuuya's face by mere inches. "Look. I don't have time for this. Since Dazai ran off, Mori doesn't have a prodigy. Someone to take over the Mafia when he dies. The closest thing to him now is Arsene. Dazai is the father of Arsene, meaning Arsene has now become Port Mafia property."

"And I am his mother! If you want him you will have to shoot me dead first before I EVER let him fall in the hands of you or Mori!" Chuuya's ability started to activate.