t w e n t y n i n e

i was running, tears in my eyes while looking for the room. i found room 25 and opened the door.

"i'm here ! i'm here !!!!!" i yelled.

i bent down and started panting. i was too tired.

"you're the man who we called, yes? kim taehyung?" the doctor asked.

"y-yes th-hat's me." i replied.

"you will need to take care of yoongi for awhile. he currently has some back pain and prone to getting bad headaches and migraines. you'd also need to check his heart rate and blood pressure."

"yes of course i will."

he opened the curtain which covered the bed. i saw yoongi hyung lying there, tears were starting to re-form in my eyes. but he didn't look alive though. he looked too pale and lifeless to be alive, unless he looks like that when he sleeps.

"uhm, sir, is he asleep?" i asked worriedly.

"yes i'm sure h-"

"no. no. no. this can't be happening. no. NO" the doctor said.

i was confused. was he dead? was i not able to meet him?

the doctor hit a machine and nothing happened. it was a straight green line.

"i'm so sorry..."

i was still confused.

"why are you sorry?" i asked.

"h-he's d-dead...." he replied coldly.

i was crying. this can't be happening. why now. why did he have to go now?!

"the ecg shows no signs of his heartbeat or his blood pressure. h-he's dead. i'm so sorry this happened to you."

i started to cry. i sat in a nearby chair and cried. i cupped my hands and covered my eyes. i didn't want to be here, i wanted to disappear.

   -

 hi

this is over

and it wasn't even good

i'm sorry

time for me to disappear again :)