t w e n t y f i v e

"taehyung?" i jumped as i heard the voice.

"don't worry, it's just me." jungkook said.

"shall we go?" we all agreed and we left.

we all started walking and talking as well.

"are we still going to karaoke?" bambam asked.

"no, I don't think we can." jungkook replied.

bambam nodded and we kept walking. we all were walking and laughing. bambam was walking on the edge of the sidewalk, balancing himself. we kept walking and noticed bambam wasn't beside us. where was he? we heard a car honking multiple times and saw bambam, lying there.

shit.

yugyeom and i both ran as fast as we could. i ran infront of the car and it haulted to a stop. yugyeom grabbed bambam and carried him. bambam had a few bruises on his face. he looked unconious too.

"he doesn't look good. let's bring him to the nearest hospitial, and quick." yugyeom said.

i nodded my head and jungkook ran to us.

"what happened?!" jungkook asked.

"we don't know. let's bring bambam to the hospitial, quick." i said.

we all walked to the nearest hospitial, and talked about the possible things that happened to bambam.

"maybe he fell while he was walking on the sidewalk." yugyeom said.

"maybe."

"but that's probably the only thing that could've happened to him"

"i'm just saying." yugyeom added.

we found the closest hospitial and we walked in. we told them what happened and they found a room for us.

they told us to wait outside of the room. we were sitting on some benches when we saw the doors blast open. nurses and doctors rushed through the hallway with someone on a hospitial bed. we all looked up and i observed the person.

brownish hair, brown eyes.

i observed his features even more, even though it was hard to see him due to the workers crowding the man. they rushed down the hallway then turned. they went into a room, and i don't know the rest. i was scared. hospitals scare me. seeing people suffer right infront of your eyes, it disturbs me. even if you don't know the person, it still disturbs me, makes me uncomfortable. i told yugyeom and jungkook that i'll be going around, they nodded and i left. i walked around looking around, each room having a different name pasted infront of it.

i kept looking at the names until one caught my attention.

Min Yoon-gi (민윤기)

i stood there, shocked. yoongi hyung was in the hospital?! i didn't know what to do. i stared at it again, is it right? no, i can't be him, people can have the same name, right? i weakly smiled. it hurt. seeing his name on there, i felt hurt. first bambam, now yoongi hyung. i walked away. a soft tear fell down my cheek, it hit the ground. i rubbed my eyes. don't cry tae. stay strong. i kept walking, i passed by yugyeom and jungkook.

"are you okay?" jungkook asked.

"no. stop, you won't understand." i mumbled.

"tell me." he replied as we sat.

i told them about how i saw yoongi hyung's name, and how close i was with him. even though he was just a random stranger i met online, he felt like a close friend. they comforted me, and made me happy. i called my eomma, asking her to pick us up. she agreed and arrived a few minutes later.

in the car, i could only think about that could be happening to bambam and yoongi hyung. jungkook and yugyeom left. leaving my eomma and i in the car alone.

"i'm sorry for you tae." she whispered.

i didn't reply. i stayed, motionless. she arrived at the driveway and stopped the car. we got out of the car and she opened the door. i ran upstairs to my room and slammed my door. i went to my bed and covered myself in my sheets. i just wanted to sleep, forget everything that happen.

i just want to pretend this didn't happen, but i can't.

-

smH. tHIS IS PROBABLY WRITTEN VERY POORLY AND I'M VERY SORRY. I'M CURRENTLY BEING REALLY LAZY. :-; , i might be inactive for a few days, so i can fix up my social life and irl stuff, so have this chapter :')