t w e n t y f o u r

jungkook woke up a few minutes later and i started to feel a bit sleepy. how do i already feel sleepy, i just had coffee a few minutes ago. i tapped jungkook.

"can we get coffee before we go to the place?" i asked.

"uhm, hyung. i don't want coffee again, plus, it's bad to have coffee that much, isn't it." he replied.

i nodded my head then i looked around. jungkook told me our stop ws next so we stood up from our seats.

"they have drinks there, so i guess we can get some there." he said.

we got out of the bus and walked to the building which i assumed was the bowling alley. we walked in and we walked down the stairs until we saw it. it was huge. mostly every single lane was taken, but we saw yugyeom and bambam sitting down, waiting for us.

yugyeom smiled when he saw us and he ran. he hugged jungkook then hugged me. after we walked to bambam and talked for a bit before starting.

jungkook was first and was determined he was going to win. next was yugyeom, who was also saying he was going to win. then bambam, who was scared, but still excited. finally there was me. i didn't know how to feel. excited, happy, scared, worried, i didn't know. it was all those feelings into a feeling i couldn't explain i guess.

°*○○°*○○°*○○°*○ (time skip bc i don't wanna write about bowling)

bowling was really fun. jungkook was first, of course. then yugyeom was second, then bambam and i tied. i was fine with tying with bambam, it was a game after all. we thanked the employies then we left. we all decided to get bubble tea. when we were at the store, i didn't know what to pick, so i let jungkook pick for me.

i was waiting outside the store, looking at people. but not in a creepy way. i was looking at the crowds of people walking until i saw someone that stood out.

"YOONGI HYUNG!" i yelled.

people looked at me weirdly. i looked at the same spot, and he was gone. was it yoongi hyung? maybe someone else who looked like him.

°*○○°*○○°*○○°

hi! i'll try and post a better chapter bc its rlly bad :'(