t w e n t y t w o

we went to the station and looked for the waiting location for bus 44.

we found it and checked when the next bus was coming. the next time the bus was coming was at 17:50.

i grabbed my phone and turned it on.

'17:25' the screen displayed with the background of my brothers and i. i smiled as i looked at it.

i turned it off after and we decided to explore the stores. we walked around and looked at all the signs.

'buy 1 get 2 brushes for free!' one of the beauty signs said. i ajusted my mask to cover up the bridge of my nose.

"can we look for a coffee shop or atleast a café?" jungkook spoke, i nodded my head to agree.

i was freezing my ass of under here since the hot air rose up. we walked around for a bit until we saw a sign.

'jimin's café'

we walked to the small café with only about 3-4 tables, which could only seat about 2-3 people.

we walked to the counter and stood there.

"hi, welcome to jimin's café! what could i get you?" the woman with black hair and bangs said. (y'all thought it would be jimin from bts, but nahh, 15&)

"can i get a caramel macchiato?" i asked.

"what size?"

"Venti."

"venti sized caramel macchiato. anything else?" she said as she put in my order.

"um. can i get an americano?" jungkook asked.

"size?"

"Venti as well."

"so, a venti sized caramel macchiato and a venti sized americano. that's it?" she repeated.

we nodded our heads.

"name?"

jungkook and i starred at eachother.

"taekook" i blurted.

"ok. it will cost 3.50"

i gave her the money and looked at her. her name tag showed the name, jimin. ofcourse, the café is called jimin's café.

"thank you, your name will be called in a few moments." she said.

we walked over to the side so we didn't block other people.

jimin helped one of the workers with making more orders, while someone else was at the cashier.

"venti sized caramel macchiato and venti sized americano for taekook!" the man announced.

i grabbed the drinks and looked at him name tag.

'jimin'

huh, weird how they're both named jimin. imagine if they had the same last name too. i chuckled.

i stood in the middle of the café and looked for jungkook. i saw him sitting down at one of the mini tables.

i walked over to him and gave him his drink.

"thanks"

i sat down and we talked for a bit. i checked my phone and it was 15:30. i took a sip of my caramel macchiato.

the hot drink made me feel warmer everytime i took a sip. we decided to go look for a store that sold masks.

we got up and looked around, again. we found another store which sold masks and other stuff.

we walked into the store and grabbed 2 packs of masks. one with 3 black masks and the other one with 3 white masks.

i paid for them and we left. we walked over to the side and i grabbed my phone.

'17:45'

"jungkook, let's go. the bus is gonna be here." i whispered.

he nodded his head and we proceeded our way to the bus stop. we found it and waited for a bit.

we heard a beeping noise and looked up. the bus was here and people rushed off. after all the people left, everyone who was waiting got on. jungkook and i sat in the back because our stop will be the last stop anyways.

i sat in the aisle seat because jungkook sat at the window seat. he fell asleep right after the bus started moving. the sunset hit his face and made his cheek glow a bit. cute.

i smiled and got my earbuds out of my pockets and plugged them into my phone. i looked through my music until i saw a song.

'Sofa - Crush'

i pressed the song and started humming.

°○°○°○°○°○°

-vote!

-y'all should go watch GOT7's new M/V, Never Ever :)

-pray for jackson to get better :)

-if you guys are fans of got7, svt, astro, red velvet or twice. pm me! i'm willing to talk and make new friends that are carats, igot7's, arohas, once or red velvet fans (idk their fandom name bc they haven't released one yet :/ )

bye :)