t w e n t y o n e

'bring!'

my alarm rang, telling me to wake up. i turned off the alarm and tried to get out of bed.

i couldn't get up. i sat down on my bed and looked around.

i saw jungkook sitting down on the side of my bed, on his phone.

"YAH!" he flinched.

jungkook turned around and faced me.

"o-h... hi hyun-g." he stuttered.

"how did you even get in my house." i questioned him.

"uh-m.."

"you-r eomm-a le-t m-e.. insid-e." he whispered.

"why are you so scared. just say that my eomma let you in, that's it." i replied.

he nodded his head and got off the bed. i got out of my bed. i looked in the mirror and fixed my hair until i liked how it looked.

"you ready to go?" jungkook asked.

"yeah, let's go."

I grabbed my phone and we walked out of my room. we went down the stairs and went to the living room where my eomma was.

"eomma! we're going now!" i announced.

"have fun taehyung, remember to call when your finished so i can pick you and your friends up!" she replied.

i went up to her and hugged her and we walked out the door. i closed it and we started walking to the station.

-IK KOOK, GYEOM AND BAMBAM DON'T LIVE IN DAEGU, BUT JUST PRETEND FOR THE SAKE OF THIS. :))

-remember to vote!!

-sorry if this is very rushed, i'm currently on a writers block and school be stressin me out :'|

-someone bLESS jYP'S sOUL oNCE aGAIN!1!!1 lIKE jYP iS aCTUALLY trYNA kILL mE

i'M aCTUALLY sHOOK aF

JACKSON AND YOUNGJAE ARE JUST SLAYING MY LIFE.

YOUNGJAE IS NO LONGER THE HAPPY SUN WE ALL KNOW AND NOW HAS BECOME A SEXY AF BOI (still will always be my happy sun bby)

BUT YOUNGJAE ACTUALLY GOT ME SO SHOOK LIKE I CANT XIJSNZISFBSIDHFSID

- yoongis birthday be in 3 days, or 2, or 4, depending on where you live

-and remember to 'slip into the diamond lyfe' *wink wonk* ;)))))))