t w e n t y e i g h t

i got a call today from the hospital, weird since bambam was out of the hospital. i answered the call.

"hello, is this mr. kim ?" someone asked.

"ye-yes." i stuttered.

"someone would like you to visit, when you arrive here, please go to room 25."

"yes, i'm on my way."

i got changed as fast, even if i didn't know who it was. maybe it was yoongi hyung. i hope it's yoongi hyung. i ran downstairs and yelled to my mom i'm going somewhere. i ran to the hospital as fast as i could. if it's for yoongi hyung, i need to make it there. i have to make kt there.

♨︎

the doctor grabbed my phone and asked if i should contact anyone. i couldn't remember anyone that was important to me anymore, i'm starting to lose my memory. if i didn't get hit by that fucking car, i would be living a better fucking life. i grabbed my phone and squinted at the screen since it hurt to stare at something so bright. i opened my sms and picked a random contact.

"here, call this person."

i couldn't read the name but the only thing i saw was kim. i don't remember knowing anyone with the last name of kim. who the fuck is this person. how did they get my contact.

the doctor was talking and i went back to sleep since my head fucking hurt.

♨︎

i arrived at the hospital. i ran to the counter.

"where's room 25!" i practically shouted. i got stares from people inside the hospital.

"room 25 is down the hallway and the patient inside is mr. min, you are here to see him right ?" the woman asked.

i froze.

it was yoongi hyung.

-

ok i know it's short again, but like, school. :'

so pls don't kill me

and this book is 90% gonna end soon, so yeah

bye bye