14. picking them up

Sorry if this makes no sense based off of the other chapters I haven't really catered much to this book but I was bored so why not update

Virgil
We got off the plane and I see all of these people. We have no clue where we're meeting Patton and Logan but I need to get out of here. "Hey babe it'll be okay. They told me they're at gate 6 let's get our luggage and find them okay?" Roman says while grabbing my hand and running delicate circles on it. He always knows how to calm me down. We grab our stuff and find Logan and Patton which helps me out a lot.

We get back to the house and all I can think of is telling Logan and Patton. I know they'll be fine with it but I don't want to deal with paying fanboy ways. To bad though because I can't physically keep it in any longer I want to tell everyone that I love him ...I won't but I want to. "Hey Pat lo please take a seat real quick we have some things to tell you." I said not expecting it to come out as worrisome as it did. My palms are sweaty (knees weak eyes are heavy)  I don't know how to talk for a minute then princey helps me out "We have an announcement. So I don't know about verge but I've like him for a long time. But what I do know is that while we were away we connected. And Logan to help you out I'll go ahead and say it. I love him and he is my boyfriend." He sounded so giddy to be able to say that I was his boyfriend it was cute. Patton is freaking out as expected but I'm just now noticing Logan has his arm wrapped around Pat's waist.

Again I appologise for it being so long I'll update again tonight I'm still in the writing mood so yep. I love y'all bye!