CH 7. the company

*Phil's*
Okay 1. Dan just smacked my butt I didn't know he was one to do that but I won't complain
2. Dan is freaking sexy but if anyone is doing the spanking it's me
3. I really hope that my plan to make them share a bed worked they're my OTP
Suddenly I bear a nock at the door "Dan get your lazy ass out here" "did my Phil just swear?"  "Um if anything you're mine" I didn't mean to say that last part it kind of slipped out as I opened the door to see two cute guys holding hands it was Roman and Virgil as expected they came in and sat on the couch as Dan shouted "so Phil tops is a real thing?" I was about to lose it "our guests are in the living room and I'm not confirming or denying anything" I remembered that they where right in front of me "sorry um are you Hungary? And are you a item?" I said that Last part looking at how protective Roman was being "um...I don't know" Virgil said in the quietest little voice when Roman cut in "um Virgil would you like to be my boyfriend" he just got this awestruck look on his face and screamed "yes!!" And Dan came out at that exact moment. Roman was screaming "he said yes" and I was fangirling and Dan was sitting there staring at me I wonder why. Anyways I got Dan to order our usual and two more pizzas for them while we figured out what we were going to do in the video and we decided that they would help me and Dan (I ment to do it) create our own Sanders sides see them and their friends are famous for helping their friend Thomas Sanders with personifying his personality into four main traits so they're going to help us do that.