Chapter 9 - TaeTae's Plan

Start from the beginning

You ran your hand through your messy hair and nodded, mostly because you wanted to make them stop worrying about you.

"I'm still not hungry, I'm going to bed."

You pushed your bowl of rice towards Taehyung who gladly poured your untouched food into his own bowl and continued eating while you walked down the hall to your room. The room you probably wouldn't get to sleep in for long. All the boys just watched you walk away, not sure what they were meant to do to fix this.

They were equally as worried about this as you.

You went through the motions of getting ready for bed, not realizing when Jungkook had come in and changed into his night clothes before heading out to sleep with Taehyung. You laid down on your bed, but didn't actually go to sleep.

You were simply just too worried.

"Bear?" It was past midnight when Jimin's sleepy voice rang through your ears forcing you to turn towards the door and raise an eyebrow at the boy who was rubbing at his eyes with the palms of his hands. You sat up and looked up at him with soft sleepy eyes of your own.

Jimin might be older, but he was no different from a child sometimes.

"Yes, Jiminie?" You asked already moving closer to the edge of the bed to allow him to climb on your bed, this was usually how you two ended up sleeping together. Either you started out in the same bed or one of the two would sneak into the other's room in the middle of the night.

"Jin Hyung said I had to leave you alone because you weren't feeling good, but I can't sleep." He sighed as he pulled the covers over his body and looked up at you with a pout. He just like the other boys was worried that this would be it and that you would leave the group. "I want to sleep with my cuddle bear but I'm not allowed to."

You smiled down at him before laying back down and cuddling next to him, his arms instantly pulling you closer to him as he rested his head on top of your messy hair. It made you calm down, sleeping with Jimin always made you calm down. It was like the warmth that came from the boy when he hugged you in his sleep and the way he acted when he was sleepy always worked it's magic into coaxing you into getting sleep for yourself.

That was how you ended up falling asleep.

Of course you felt like you had just fallen asleep though when a soft "Sunbeam" being called forced you to acknowledge the owner of the sleepy deep voice. You opened your eyes to find Taehyung by the door and Jungkook right behind him with his forehead pressed against the older boy's back and his arms wrapped lazily around his waist whilst trying to fall back asleep while standing.

They too hadn't been able to sleep with the thoughts of not having you around anymore, they were worried and just like the small children they were at heart Taehyung had persuaded Jungkook into sneaking into your room to make sure that you were still there. However, the idea of sleeping with you to make sure that you didn't leave in the middle of the night only came to Taehyung after he had seen Jimin peacefully sleeping next to you. It was a great idea in his head, if he stayed with you all night then you wouldn't be able to leave no matter who tried taking you away.

It was the perfect plan.

"What time is it?" You groaned as you looked out the window to find that it was still dark out, Taehyung shrugged. "What is it, TaeTae?"

"Can we sleep with you too?" He asked, his voice was loud enough for just you to hear. You sighed and nodded leaving space for the boys to climb into your already small bed. Jimin groaned but didn't wake up even after Taehyung had pushed him against the wall so he could take his place next to you and make sure everything went according to plan.