thirty six ; cuddle

*HANBIN'S POV*

"What are you doing!" She yelped in surprise as I picked her up off the ground and carried her bridal style again.

"I said I'll treat you like a baby, didn't I?" Grinning, I carried her into the house and then up to her bedroom. Carefully setting her down on her bed, I tsk-ed and held out a hand to stop her when she tried to get up.

"Nope, babies can't change their own clothes." She holded her arms across her chest and raised an eyebrow at me, "What? So you're going to strip me then?"

Nodding matter-of-factly, I got out her pink knitted sweater that I loved seeing her in and grinned cheekily, "I promise I won't peek."

Laughing softly, she didn't resist when I pulled her shirt up to her stomach. She raised her arms for me to take it off, and I pulled it all the way up to her head until it got stuck at her head.

Flustered, I tried to pull it off but ended up yanking on her hair, and she laughed into her shirt, struggling to help me pull it out. Eventually, we managed to get it out and she collapsed onto the bed sideways, laughing weakly.

She must be really tired both mentally and physically...

Chuckling, I turned my back to her and told her to take off her skirt herself. While she did so, I took off my dress shirt and unbuckled my belt, placing it neatly in her closet. After a few seconds she called for me to hand the sweater over to her. Shaking my head, I turned around with my eyes closed and took a few unsteady steps towards her.

Finding the crown of her head, I grabbed the sweater and opened up the hole for her head before pulling it down her head. "Just open your eyes pabo," She laughed.

Grinning, I opened my eyes and got to work carefully pulling the sleeves over her arms. I was such a klutz, and ended up struggling to even find her arm to fit into the hole. She ended up laughing at me, hitting me through the shirt with her trapped hands. Cracking up myself, I reassured her that I could do it, before finally pulling the sleeve over her arm.

When I lifted her arms however, I couldn't help but notice how weak and heavy her arms felt, as though she barely had any strength left to her.

The sweater fell down her stomach and I picked her up by the waist so she was standing on the bed. The oversized pink sweater hung just below her thighs, and she glanced at me expectantly, giving me an adorable smile.

"Pretty

"Pretty." I grinned, unable to shift my eyes away from her beautiful smiling face. She looked so cute and small in this sweater that all I wanted to do was cuddle up with her and protect her from the harms the world brought to her.

Swooping her off the bed and grabbing her blanket to cover her legs, I gave her a quick peck on the forehead before carrying her down the stairs to the couch on the living room.