thirty four ; two cheaters 💔

Once I arrived at the bar, I paid the taxi driver before heading in, looking around for Bobby. The bar was way different from the club he'd brought me to last time.

The atmosphere here felt luxurious and the decorations were expensive and elegant. Chandeliers hung on the ceiling, casting my reflection as I walked past them. The carpet was velvet red light and soft, causing my feet to sink in with every step I took.

Soft jazz music played, and everywhere I looked there were men in suits and women in tight classy dresses. I suddenly felt very underdressed here. I felt out of place, standing here as possibly the youngest woman in the room.

A server came up to me and asked me if my acquaintance was a man named Bobby. I nodded, and she ushered me towards a room where I assumed Bobby was in. Thanking her, I looked around at the high-class interior, wondering what on earth Bobby was up to calling me here.

Butterflies in my stomach, I turned the doorknob slowly, immediately hearing a slow, jazzy song playing inside. And some other strange noise- sucking sounds.

I opened the door bigger and opened my mouth to call his name, but I only managed to form the word "Bob" when I saw the man sitting on the couch infront of me. He wasn't sitting alone.

The strange sucking sound I'd heard suddenly made a whole lot of sense now. There Bobby was, kissing a girl passionately, sucking on her lips aggressively like there was no tomorrow.

His eyes flickered across to me when I came into the room, but he continued making out with her, ignoring me. Hot tears burned my eyes and my legs threatened to give way, but I stood my ground, gripping onto the doorknob to stabilise myself.

"Bob-Bobby?" I said, or rather squeaked. He stopped kissing her and turned to look at me, grinning as if I hadn't just caught him kissing another girl. "Yo, babe!"

Desperately, I tried to formulate words to say back, but my mind was a complete blank. I glanced from the girl back to him, confused and feeling extremely betrayed.

Was this how Hanbin had felt when I'd kissed Bobby?

"Who-Who's this?" I finally managed to stutter out, lifting a trembling finger to point at the girl, who was staring at me weirdly.

"Oh- my girlfriend. She's called Hyejin. Baby, she's Bella, the girl I told you about." He grinned at me, the same charming adorable smile that had given me the flutters every single time.

But not this time.

My jaw tightened, and it took all of me not to go up and that cheeky face of his. I raised an eyebrow at him, silently demanding an explanation. He raised an eyebrow back at me, swinging his arm around the girl and chuckling softly, "You didn't really think that I was going to continue chasing you, did you?"

He smirked, his face changing to an expression I'd never seen before. He glanced at me out of the corner of his eye, his finger rubbing across his lips.