Chapter Nine ~

*Disclaimer; I do not own Misfits or its characters and plot lines. I do however own my the ones I put in there.*

Rosetta Bernett

"Yep, it was her ex-boyfriend and he's bald!" Kelly spat to Nathan as they entered the lockers rooms the next morning. "It's Jodi, she's got this power or something and ARGH!" She punched a locker as she walked to us. "That b*tch! She did this to me!" Kelly fumed angrily.

Nathan placed his hands on his hips. "So she has the power to turn people bald? That's rubbish!" He laughed. "Bald, bald, and bald." He said pointing to Simon, me then Kelly.

"When I catch her, I gonna bash her and rip her tits off." She said with a promising tone in her voice. I rolled my eyes at her violent little head. 

"I don't care what you're going to do to her, just hurry up so we can get these clothes sorted and shipped." I said hooking my arm through Simon's and dragged him out of the locker rooms. Simon had been in complete shock when I showed up his house late last night. I had gotten bored and lonely while I watched Nessie sleep peacefully, so I left our little apartment and found myself wandering over to Simon's house. After some careful thought Simon and I agreed to book a flight to Spain in Tony's name. We needed to assure that whoever was searching for Tony was still indeed alive.

Even though he wasn't.

 "We should bury the bodies under the foundations of the environmental monitoring station before they pour in the concrete," Simon suggested after we had all gathered together. Burying the bodies in the same place as before? Brilliant.

"So your plan is we dig up the bodies and then re-bury then in exactly the same place? You're a genius!" Nathan commented. I think this is the first time that Nathan has ever said anything somewhat nice towards Simon. It was sort of... refreshing in a way.

"That works," Curtis finally said.

Kelly grinned at Simon, "yeah that's smart." A small smile graced upon his lips. If we're all be honest then I found it extremely adorable.

Nathan turned sour after hearing everyone's praise towards Simon. "It's okay," he muttered. I sensed that he was jealous. Now that was an amusing sight to see.

Ben came around with one of the massive boxes full of the donated clothes we had sorted. "Okay guys, if you just want to grab a box you can follow me."

As soon as Alisha layed eyes on Ben she turned her back awkwardly and leaned on her elbow, completely ignoring him. My eyes flickered between them. When no one answered Ben, his voice became squeakier. "Guys? Are you going to grab a box?"

Us six offenders all glanced at each other before slowly standing up and grabbing a hold of an already sorted box. It took about twenty or so minutes of box moving, putting the boxes into Ben's car. Nathan had been quietly pestering me about being hungry. I believe I may or may not have given him a couple of new bruises on his arms.

Ben decided to give us the rest of the day off which we all thought was brilliant, it gave us more time to move the bodies. After quickly changing into my regular clothes Nathan, Kelly, Simon and I ventured off to find Curtis and Alisha so we could put our somewhat of a 'plan' into motion. We found them outside of the community centre but when we got close enough Alisha was walking away with Ben at her side, and Curtis was staring angrily after them.

"Where is she going?" I asked Curtis.

"Ergh, is she hooking up with him?" Kelly commented. "I did not see that one coming."