e i g h t

ehe hnel fo i mis edh aou guys

__

today was a new day for both the two boys and kids. it was wednesday mid of the week. great.

soon it will be thursday, friday and then saturday.

the kids were in daycare since wednesday both jungkook and taehyung had work (did they even work on this story gdi i forgot) since jungkook was the one who had a car he drove taehyung to work most of the time. the two boys dropped off the kids at daycare and wished them a good day since both were so talkative and energetic, taehyung was sure they'd make more friends today. the two kids kissed them goodbye and ran inside the small building.

soon both boys were buckled up in jungkooks car. by means of taehyung having a job it means shopping for food in the supermarket and going home and clean, he was self employed ( that i had to back read my own story to find out !)

"just spend what we need to spend and ill drive you back home dont worry tae, "

"arent you coming with me?"

"why should i?"

"what if i faint and see dead fish, or! get hit by a car walking back here! you know how clumsy i get"

"just go ill be out here waiting!" jungkook then pushed taehyung out of the car

"fine" taehyung mumbled

__

taehyung was walking around the supermarket getting stuff the kids usually eat and stuff both jungkook and taehyung eat.

jungkook soon got a little worried as taehyung took a little longer than it takes. taehyung did faint once when he saw a dead fish in the wet part of the market.

jungkook soon ventured out and into the supermarket.