The doctor took long enough to answer, "You were involved in a car accident six years ago, your parents brought you here to start anew. You suffered from selective amnesia wherein you forget some memories. For some people, they forget those that happened before the accident. Unfortunately that's what happened to you, Xu Yan-ssi. In Psychology, it could be what we call repression, you repressed all those that happened in the accident, and everything that is connected to it, as a defense mechanism."

My mouth hanged open. Car accident? Mom said it was hit and run? Is she lying again? And selective amnesia? Repression? What the hell is happening?

"And the dream you're talking about could be your memories. Some people can remember theirs, some people can't. You're lucky that you can, although it took you sixe years to remember."

My memories? Zian? Zhang Yixing?

I stared at my arms, goosebumps. This is creepy, and weird. And impossible. How—How can I be involve with EXO's Lay before? Is this some kind of a sick joke? Because it's not funny! "How sure are you that those are memories and not delusions?" I asked.

The doctor stepped closer and squeezed my hand, "I don't know about that, Xu Yan-ssi. But I am sure the people around you like your family or those in your dream can prove you that. For now, you should rest so you can leave tomorrow if you're all clear."

I thanked him before he left, Roheen and Songyeon came during the afternoon and brought food for me. But those words that came from the doctor are stuck inside my mind. Those are my memories? If they are... why didn't Yixing tell me anything?

And... we have a son!

"We're on the same age but why do you call me 'oppa'?"

"Xu Yan!"

"I missed you."

"If I tell you everything... would you believe me?"

"Call me Yixing."

"You're Chinese, right?"

"I trust you and I know you won't hurt me."

I said, "You're right, I'll even protect you for sure."

"I know you will."

"Still chocolate ice cream, huh?"

"Years after and it's still chocolate ice cream over me."

"Your hands are one with the piano until now."

When he wanted stay over the night... my face heated up, I looked away, "You can't, I want to stay virgin until I get married."

He held my chin and made me look at him, "Really, huh?" A smirk was visible in his face.

He was smirking because he knew I was no longer a virgin! Because I was his girlfriend before and we have a son!

My hand flew to my mouth as I started sobbing. I have a son! Zhang Zian! And it's been six years since I last saw him, I wasn't there when he needed me. I couldn't teach him how to walk or hear his first word!

Songyeon came to me and caressed my back, "Why are you crying, Xu Yan-ah?"

I covered my face with my palms and cried harder. I failed him, I failed my son. He grew up without me and that hurts so much, I didn't even know he was existing all this time—Wait, he's in the car with us! Is he even alive? Oh my gosh, I don't know what will happen to me if something happened to him! I need to talk to Yixing! I need to see him as soon as possible!