s a n s h i w u

ERRORS AHEAD

DO NOT PLAY THE MEDIA UNLESS STATED. Thank you.

——

WE LEFT the reception right after the program without forgetting to kiss and hug Zian for a long time because it'll be days before we see him again. "What is this place?" I asked when the car turned left and entered a property. "Did you rent this?"

I tried to see what this place was, despite the darkness. My mouth parted in awe when the lights started turning on once the car went past the gates. Yixing chuckled at my reaction but he stayed silent, we got down the car as he helps me with my gown before the driver left us alone. I couldn't quite pinpoint every detail of the house but it seems like a guest house, "You rented this—AHHHH!"

Yixing's chuckles echoed in the entire place, I held on to his shoulders while he was carrying me bridal style, "It's a tradition to carry the wives before they entire their new house

Yixing's chuckles echoed in the entire place, I held on to his shoulders while he was carrying me bridal style, "It's a tradition to carry the wives before they entire their new house." Oh, gosh. I probably feel very heavy now since I haven't went to the gym since my memories came back also my gown's weight is heavy!

My eyes grew wide when I understood what he said, "New house? You bought this?" Instead of answering me, he punched in the passcode and opened the door. He was having a hard time so I kept telling him to put me down but he refused, saying he wants to at least let me experience this.

Yixing stepped inside, finally putting me down. He snapped his fingers and the lights inside the house turned on, I dropped my jaw when I saw the entire place. My gosh, if it's already lovely at night then I wonder what it would look like in the morning? I quickly ran and touched the glass doors leading to the backyard, it has trees in it and I watched it as the wind blows against its branches.

"You love it?" His arms snaked around my waist from behind me, placing his chin on my right shoulder.

"I do!" Imagining how hard it is to acquire a property and how expensive it must be especially that this house is huge! The interior has a scandinavian aura in it, I'm so excited to see all the rooms here.

Yixing pulled away and brought me to the kitchen, "I bet you'll enjoy cooking here."

My hands ran through the kitchen counter, and the sink. I couldn't stop myself from opening the cupboards and the fridge, everything has been stocked. We have so much food in here! "Did you arrange all these? The house, interior and all?" I asked, glancing at him. He nodded his head, a shy smile on his face. "You prepared a lot!" I exclaimed at him. How can he arrange all these when he's so busy with all his schedules? I suddenly felt bad because he had to do all these when he could've been resting instead.

He made me face him, his hands on both of my sides, cornering me, "It's all worth it because I can see how happy you are."

I can feel my insides melting. Zhang Yixing is one in a billion kind of man. Where else can I find a man who is this handsome, this sexy, this kind, this talented, this understanding and this loving all in one? No where. "You make me so happy, you know that, right?" I snaked my arms around his neck, placing a chaste kiss on his lips.