"I was going to help around here if thats okay." I said as he kept shaking me.

"Of course you can, you want to wear an extra apron?"

"Uh, I'll think about it, where's Haruhi now?" I asked.

"She should be hanging sheets outside." He pointed to the door that lead outback.

"Thank you." I walked outside and was right behind her.

"Boo." I said and she jumped, turning around and saw me so I gave a single wave before we hugged.

"Its nice to see you." She greeted me.

"Same here, thanks for inviting me."

"No problem, its nice to have you and you looked like you were going to die if you didn't do something fun for the month." I laughed a little.

"Did you tell the guys where you were going?" I asked trying to start a conversation.

"No, I figured that we can have some girl time, if thats what you call it. And besides, its not like they all have room to keep tabs on us anyways. They can pretty much do what ever they want for the month."

"I have a feeling that your going to regret not telling them."

"Why's that?"

"I don't know, just a feeling." As she hung the last sheet the wind started to perk up a bit then we looked up hearing a loud motor sound and microphone thingy. And saw the Host members in a f**king helicopter!? Blowing not only the sheets away, but the two of us as well.

"HARUHI!!! DON'T WORRY, DADDY'S COME TO SAVE YOU!!!" The idiot blonde prince yelled.

"And there's the regret I was talking about!" I yelled so she could here.

...

"Its so nice to see you boys again!" Misuzu said in joy seeing the guys.

"Its nice to see you too Misuzu." Tamaki said feeling a little uncomfortable, I'm only guessing cause of the tone in his voice.

"Hey, what are you doing here Jezzie?" Kaoru asked noticing me along with everybody.

"Unlike you guys, I was invited." I said feeling irritated. I noticed that Hikaru rolled his eyes.

"At least my little girls are planning to spend time together." Tamaki cooed at us with sparkles in his eyes.

"Hey, I'm back. Jezzie, I got your gummies." I turned and saw Chase with my bag of gummy bears and he had a small box of Whoppers. I walked over, took them nicely, and thanked him.

"Thank you." I said and pulled him over to meet Misuzu, I guess its been a while since he's seen him.

"Hi Misuzu." Chase said to his uncle figure who started to get teary eyed.

"Chasey! Its been far too long! How was France, are you staying here for the month?" Chase was being smothered by questions, so in order to give him some space the Host members and I walked outside.

"Why was your cell phone..." Hikaru started.

"Turned off?" Kaoru finished as they both looked at Haruhi, awaiting for an answer.

"I just don't think about it really." She said and Tamaki limped over with his head down as they showed and told him about the friends and family plan. He pulled out a PostIt and gave Haruhi and I his number.

"For my little girls." He cooded.

"So working here again Haruhi?" Kyoya asked sipping on tea.

"Yeah, Jezebel said that she could help if we need an extra hand. Plus I could tell that she needed to get out of town so I invited her. And I'm guessing Chase came too?" She asked looking at me.