{12}

Just saying Jisoo is not from Blackpink in this book. I love all the 4 angels in Blackpink... so nono.ok?!

~~**~~

2 years later SEOUL

With flash lights shining everywhere. Jungkook walked with attitude with Jisoo beside him. 

Jungkook was smiling from outside but from inside, he was yelling in pain and it was all because of that one girl. Whom he went to look for in Busan but he never found her. Jungkook didn't stop there he even sent a professional team to find her. 

But all they could tell Jungkook was that she moved herself from that place. 

Jungkook was frustrated. He was annoyed at himself for always looking down on his feelings. He should have asked when he felt those spark the first time he met her. 

"Jungkook! please smile." Jisoo whispered to her fiance as he smiled back and nods. 

All the camera's were flashing as they both held hands and walked inside the restaurant where Jungkook's father  wanted to announce something. With a fake dancing on his trembling lips, he entered the place and saw his friends waiting there with his boyfriend. 

"Jimin hyung?" He let out softly before leaving the girl alone and went to his friend. Jisoo was used to this and she didn't care at all. Because he agreed to marry her and that's all she wanted. 

"Oh Jisoo. Come here love." Mrs Jeon spoke as she brought the girl to meet her friends. 

Meanwhile here was Jimin and yoongi. He never knew that Jimin liked guys until he confessed in front of him that he liked Yoongi Which did shook him.

"Jungkook ah!" JImin yelled as he ran to him to hug making his boyfriend to frown in disagreement. Hugging each other tightly,the orange haired guy wiped his tear. He has seen him after so long. 

Jungkook was also tearing on his hyungs shoulder, not because of meeting his friend after so long. But because today his whole world was going to change. "Hyung, I miss her. I want her." Jimin rubbed his back slowly. He also missed her so much.

"It's okay Jungkookie. Just flow your heart and go where you think your heart is leading towards. That's all I can say to you." The man nods before wiping his tears with a tissue available on the table. 

He was about to go and greet Yoongi when someone interrupts him. 

"Jungkook! Please come here son and meet Mr Kim, your father in law." Mr jeon spoke before waving at his younger son. Jungkook smiled before going towards him. 

....

Nam-Gu a small village in Busan. 

" Y/n! Jinae is crying. Feed her, maybe she is hungry." The old lady in the living room yelled as she tried handling the crying baby. Y/n wiped her hand on the pink apron. Walking outside to her mother, she smiled when she saw the small toddler trying to get away from her grandma.