{5}

|~~••~~|

It was another day for her. Unfortunately she couldn't see Jungkook last night.

Maybe he had something to do right? She thought to herself as she walked through the hallway towards her classroom..

Instantly the door opened revealing all the boys from the class coming outside.

They were rushing which made her stick her back to the lockers. Letting them go past..

Turning her head to the side she saw Jimin. Who was on a call with someone..

"I will call you later Tae! You have fun in US... Okay? Bye.." saying that he Swiftly placed the phone inside his pocket.

"What? What happened? Why are you glued to the locker? " Y/n shook her head and sighed..

"Wh- where's everybody going?"
"Do we not have any class?" Jimin scoffed and ruffled her hair..

"Ani, We have swimming hour."

"Swimming?" Her face went pale as white...

••••

Standing in front of the locker. My mind was messed up. I can't take my clothes off...

But what should I say to not go swimming!!!

Ahh I am going to Kill My principal soon...

I felt as the boy next to me Eyed me weirdly. It's not his fault..

I was literally just standing here for few minutes now..

"Hyung! Stop staring!"

"But why? Why are you not wearing you swimming suit.." I nervously rubbed the nape of  my neck before giving my excuse..

"I actually forgot mine.."

"Oh!! Than you can't do it!" I pout trying to make him buy that I was sad about it..

But suddenly out of nowhere... A boy came in with the shorts..

"Here wear this! I had extra!" I gulped and looked at Jimin who already took his shirt off..

•••

"Wear it y/n. He's saying it nicely.." The girl shook her head... But this only made the other man angry.

"Why? Why can't you wear it huh! " He shouted making y/n even more scared. She held onto her jacket and looks at Jimin again..

"Yah! Leave him alone!! If he said he doesn't want it.. why are you forcing..." The boy scoffed and walked away .

"He's weird.."

"Oh his name is Yoongi. Never trust him..." She noted down and smiled..

"Ok!"..