{6}

Hope it's not getting boring!!😭

~~••~~

Jungkook was waiting outside the hospital for his treatment when he got a call.

Fishing it out of his pocket he saw the name.

'Abeoji'

Taking a deep breath he picked the call and placed it on his ear...

"Yes?"

"It's me."

The man on the other side looked at his reflection on the big glass window of his office..

" I heard that you will be taking jisoo on a date again?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked up the ceiling..

" I never said that."

The old man turned around as his face showed the true feeling of anger..

"You mindless fool.... Get your head on straight!"

"All your recent meetings they were all gone wasted because of your stupid behavior and now this time! I don't want anything to happen."

Jungkook's eyes sparked when he gulped the big lump in his throat.

He wanted to yell. Tell him he didn't like that girl but he couldn't he was trapped.

All he could do now was accept it...

"Oh. O-Ok"

Putting the phone back into his pocket he waited for his appointment.

~~••~~

Finishing your night shower. You turned the water off.

Just when you opened the shower glass door you heard someone entering the room.

The steps making there way towards the bathroom.

With quick steps.. you got the towel and wrapped it around your body..

"Aish! Why didn't I close the door!"

Abruptly the door of the bathroom opened showing Jungkook in front.

His eyes widened as he eyed your milky skin. He instantly felt weird making him look away..

"W...What are you doing here?"

"Shower."

"I can see that but what are you doing in my bedroom.." she was already embarrassed. Standing in front of the guy naked with just a towel around her body...

No words were coming inside her mind...

"The teacher told me to use this room..." Jungkook pushed his hair back as he went outside...