{11}

Sorry.....

~~••~~

With cold wind brushing her hair, she softly pushed her dress down. With her bags screeching behind her she made her way outside the building.

The only building which she wanted to succeed but couldn't.

'Maybe I will have to take over my Grandpa's shop.' she sighed and turned around continuing her walk.

Her mind was telling her to not leave but it would be so hard for her to keep going. Knowing she just had it with The Jeon Jungkook.

A small blush made it's way on her cheek when she remembered his kisses.

"I should have controlled my self." She spoke to herself. Her steps stopped when she was out of the boys high school.

Hoping to see Jungkook and jimin in the future. She crossed her fingers and sat inside the taxi which was waiting for her. 

Meanwhile from far, Min yoongi smirked as he leaned against the brick wall of the school. He was happy that her secret was finally revealed and that he will get Jimin all to himself.

"No one touches what's mine."

~~**~~

His arm stretched, trying to get the girl come inside his arm. He wanted to cuddle with her in the morning but found nothing but coldness on the other side. 

"huh?" he was rather confused. He didn't know what was going on but he was sure, Y/n was here last night. 

And they-

Quickly getting his phone. He went on messages. 

Trying to find the evidence but he couldn't. His heart broke into pieces. Jungkook was hundred percent sure that what happened last night wasn't just illusion. He felt her, even though he was a bit drunk. The boy felt her heart beating loudly when he kissed her. 

Shaking his head in denial. He got off the bed. Just when he was about to leave the room his eyes went on the letter placed on the table. 

The whole body was shaking when he made his way to get the letter. Fingers touching it slightly. He opened the letter in a swift moment. 

"You were right Jungkook. I'm that Busan girl Jungkook and I am sorry because I'm leaving you. Don't wait for me. I won't be coming back."

"NOOO! Y/n you can't do this to me. Please I loved you.." He dropped on his knees. She was his only hope to survive in this cruel world. Now he's all left again. 

He was so close of getting her. The only girl he ever craved for his whole life but now she left him. With nothing. He felt so empty.

"I wish, I see you again Y/n." 

~~**~~

TBC