Sandy wasn't happy. Jack said he would be better at time. Jack said he would be early this time. Was he hurt? Did he get attacked again? 

North went back to work, taking his mind off the missing child. He knew not to worry yet. 5 hours, Jack said give him 5 hours. 

Meanwhile

"Does everyone remember the rules?" Xander said. The others nodded. In the clearing of a forest, it was Xander, Cora, Marie, Sam, and Jack. 

"I will win!" Jack said. Everyone rolled their eyes. "No Jackson, we know I will win." Sam said back. His eyes still deep brown. It was then Jack's turn to roll his eyes. 

"Whatever old man." Jack said with a smirk. They all got ready. Xander was the seeker. 

"Ready?" Everyone nodded. "Okay." Xander put his hands on his eyes, leaning his head against a tree. "1,111. 1,110. 1,109..." he started. The other spirits took off. This was gonna be the best game of Hide and Seek ever!

Back at the Pole: 5 hours is up.

"Let's go." Right as North said it, the others jumped up. They were worried. It had hit 5 hours and Jack was nowhere to be found. 

Bunny didn't complain about the sleigh, he never did when it came to finding Jack. Pitch looked around, making sure Jack wasn't playing a prank. Tooth fluttered around anxiously, where was he? Sandy sat down waiting for the sleigh to go, he needed to find him. North took the reigns of the sleigh, he was worried just as much as the others. 

They started in Burgess. It was a top place for Jack considering the fact is was where he was reborn. There was no sign of him. Bunny ran the whole town, no scent or anything. 

Next was Antarctica. They hoped he wasn't here. This is where he went when he was extremely upset. Pitch didn't like the memories that where here. He glared at the statue of Nightmare sand and Ice. 

They flew all over the world not finding him. It had been 2 hours, adding that to the other 5 that was 7 hours. The Guardians were scared. The only place that wasn't searched was the Warren and Pitch's Lair. Sandy and Tooth went to the liar to look while North and Pitch went to the Warren. Bunny was going to stay "topside" as called it, and see if he could catch Jack's scent.

Instead he caught Xander standing at the base of a tree counting backwards. He raised an eyebrow, he didn't know if he should laugh or be worried for Xander's mental health.  Bunny frowned. That wasn't the problem. 

"Xander!" he shouted. The said spirit jumped, turning around fast enough he should have major whiplash. 

"Asther! You shouldn't sneak up on someone like that! Gosh, Pitch and Jack are rubbing off on you!" he yelled, rubbing his neck. What was Easter doing here? 

"Yeah speaking of Jack, mate, have you seen him? He didn't show for the Guardian meeting and hasn't been seen for 6 hours." Bunny said with a frown. He didn't like this. Not one bit.

Xander let out an a long oh, "That's what we forgot about!" he said with sudden realization. Xander met Asther's eyes realizing how this looks.

He walked up, putting a hand on Bunny's shoulder, but before he could talk the other appeared all at the same time. 

"He was not at Warren." North said with worry. 

"Not at Pitch's either." Tooth said. 

"Welp, that's two places he isn't hiding in." Xander said. Everyone turned to look at him, confused for the second time that day. 

"What do you mean hiding?" Pitch asked. Xander looked up at the Shadow. He smiled, "It's a major game of hide and seek, it's me, Jack, Marie, Cora, and Sam. Whoever wins gets to chose next prank idea." 

The Guardians blinked, then groaned. Why didn't they just think to find Xander first? 

"Trust me, if Jack had remembered about your meeting he would've left. He wouldn't miss those meetings for the world." Xan said with a smile. The Guardians felt their hearts warm.

"So what do we do to find him?" Tooth asked. Her worry had faded upon Xander's words, but she wanted to see him now. He was family and she always needed to see family. 

"Wait an hour and he will probably be back there." Xan said flying off to find his hiders, leaving amused Guardians behind him. 

An hour later 

There was a crash. The Guardians jumped, expecting to see danger come through the door. What they didn't expect was to see a frazzled Jack Frost came running into the room. 

"I'm so sorry guys, I completely forgot about the meeting." He said quickly. He really did feel sorry, he knew they probably began to worry. It was something he hated doing, was making someone get worried over him. 

"It's fine Jack. Come we will start mee-" North was cut off by Bunny. 

"Ohhhh no, mate. Jack ain't getting off that easily." He said with Pitch agreeing behind him.  

"Hey I can't be in trouble! I am the Guardian of Fun!? And Hide and Seek is fun!!" Jack said, smiling sheepishly. Bunny groaned face palming, while Pitch rolled his eyes.

                                                                           The End

Again, thank you for the idea! I'm having like super writer's block lately. Keep sending ideas readers!  Vote and Share. Have fun reading!