"heh, i dunno what you're talking about."

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, bub." You said poking his chest.

"well i did tell you i'd meet you ahead. which i did. so i don't see why you're confused." He said a shit eating grin on his face.

"I just- you just- UGH I'm done but not done." You said out of frustration of this conversation.

"oh but now you got me confused there, hun." He said teasingly resting a arm on your shoulder. You were about to retaliate when Chara spoke up.

"Can you both flirt later please? I'd like to move on." You grew a blush of embarrassment on your face at what Chara said and you avoided Papyrus's gaze. Chara just giggled at what you assumed was your reaction as you sped walked away.

Chara POV

As I watched (Y/n) walk off a bit, I knew she wouldn't walk far not wanting to loose me, I turned to look at the lanky skeleton that I know for a fact was flirting with (y/n). He had what looked to be a light dusting of orange on his cheeks and he seemed to be in a small daze. "Hey Papyrus." I said while snapping my fingers knocking him out of his little trance.

"oh, sup kid?" He asked me in response.

"I got my eye on you." I said squinting my eyes.

"wait what?" He said playing dumb.

"I know you were flirting with my big sis just now." He looked kinda taken back at this.

"whoa, kid, whoa... do you think she noticed?" I really wanted to laugh, but I didn't.

"No she's pretty oblivious as to flirting and such."

"oh, well ok then. that's good i guess." He seemed slightly disappointed.

"Hey, it's ok man. Look I'm gonna give you some advice, because I'm such a nice person and I think my sis may already have a little crush on you." He was thrown back by this too.

"wait, why do you want to help me get together with your sister?"

"You see you and I are similar when it comes to our siblings. My sis has been feeling kinda down as well so we can help each other out."

"wait why has your sister been feeling down?" I was about to respond when suddenly.

"CHARA ARE YOU COMING OR NOT!?" I heard (y/n) yell from up ahead. She must not have the courage to be around pap right now.

"BE A SECOND!!" I yelled back, "well looks like we need to talk later."

"i guess so."

"Later Papyrus." I waved him off as I walked away.

Papyrus POV

That kid, is confusing as hell... Anyway I wonder why (y/n) has been upset lately. The kid seemed to have changed vibes when she started talking about it. I'm definitely gonna have to ask later.

(Y/n) POV

Ok Chara has taken a while to show up so you decided to yell for her. She responded quickly and then showed up a few seconds later. "There you are bub, what were you doing?"

"Just talking to Papyrus for a sec."

"Oh cool, soooo what were y'all talking about?" You said wanting to be nosy.

"Just stuff."

"Stuff..."

"Don't you d-"